Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #211
ray2828
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wancong

How can u not say cute?
very swee pictures
Old 05-06-2006, 12:10 AM   #212
bsplenden
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
Grow so fast for what? When they are small, they real cute. When they are big, no more cute.
Fast or not fast, they gotta grow up some day.

I do agree that they are no longer cute when huge. But on the other side, they become very beautiful creatures.

So hell, love them as they are, cute or no cute.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:29 AM   #213
leafy seadragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus
hmmm...not really an expert in PNT, but could it be chlorine burn? Did u add anti chlorine/chloramine to your water bro?
I did not add anything to the water. Is it the cause of it ? The PNT already has cloudy eyes when I took it out from a pail ( before putting into the tank )after I brought it home.

Old 05-06-2006, 12:31 AM   #214
leafy seadragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe
add alittle melafix or primafix in your water. do not feed it for 2 days. the cloudy eyes should clear.

how big is ur pnt btw?
7 inches big. I went to fish shop in Geylang but cannot find melafix or primafix. Btw, I stay in Tampines. May I know where to buy or if any bro selling ? Thanks.

Old 05-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #215
Beno777

Actually I am abit the worry on what to do when the pnt grows to 1 feet and beyond

Old 05-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #216
coldvalley

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafy seadragon
7 inches big. I went to fish shop in Geylang but cannot find melafix or primafix. Btw, I stay in Tampines. May I know where to buy or if any bro selling ? Thanks.
try blk 201 tampines K and K aquarium

Old 05-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #217
globe
Dragon

Quote:
What i meant was.....if u see a living thing and feed it everyday, u dun really realise how large they have grown until u look back.

yes bro i totally agreed wif you on this. i'll try to take a pic of my last pnt and post it here. was takin it out for cleanin and my how he have grown! hahaha
Old 05-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #218
globe
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafy seadragon
I did not add anything to the water. Is it the cause of it ? The PNT already has cloudy eyes when I took it out from a pail ( before putting into the tank )after I brought it home.
bro normally i change of water condition wld cause some cloudy "scalps" to form on the eyes. but it shldn't be too serious if u maintain the water clean.

For myself... I wld have taken the pnt out and wipe of the cloudy "scalpes" But thats how i do it and i dun encourage others to try it.

as for melafix or primafix most fishshop shld carry them perhaps u can try bro coldvalley's suggestion. anyway jus pour in one liquid into the water is sufficient enuff, no nid to pour in both melafix and primafix.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #219
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

hmm......was feeding my PNT, those darn tiger barbs are so fast!

Snap all the pellets till water turn cloudy with remnants of the pellets all. PNT cant even sniff it.

How huh?
Old 05-06-2006, 06:28 PM   #220
globe
Dragon

Quote:
hmm......was feeding my PNT, those darn tiger barbs are so fast!

Snap all the pellets till water turn cloudy with remnants of the pellets all. PNT cant even sniff it.

How huh?
bro once ur pnt get bigger, den ur tiger barb may become food instead...tads wad happened to my barbs...
Closed Thread