Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2018, 04:21 AM   #161
lenghan
Arofanatic

Just as most predicted that both PP n AS do not start the game later. Good that JM took the firm stand
Old 18-03-2018, 11:10 AM   #162
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

still not attacking enough.

I think we should not sell PP as he do not shine as he is not given the appropriate role. This is not his fault
Old 18-03-2018, 11:52 AM   #163
lenghan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post

I think we should not sell PP as he do not shine as he is not given the appropriate role. This is not his fault
Given all the stop-start, Shaw looks totally inept. Altho we can all be saying that it is not his fault, but Shaw has not tried hard enough to prove that he is good enough for the team. Looks most likely that he'll be out by end of the season
Old 18-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #164
KeeHuat
Dragon

Not a great performance but somehow through to the semi-finals. Second half was dominated by Brighton. The team needs to play better than this.

The two players that Jose complimented at the earlier press conference are the two that scored the goals.

I think the LVG possession football is still stuck with some of the players and they haven't got rid of it in their play. Ok, sometimes the play needs to be slowed down when the opponent is trying to increase the tempo but at times, it is too much.

Our midfielders are also not getting into the box when crosses come in to try and score.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #165
KeeHuat
Dragon

Quote:

But Pogba at times is just strolling with the ball and not speeding up the play, e.g. playing the ball with the sole of his foot. When the opponent is attacking he seems to be strolling back and not running fast enough to cover.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:15 PM   #166
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Quote:

Ya n yet we still buy left sided players to create more problems for ourselves when the right is handicapped

We hv AM, AS, MR, Pog...all top players n all coveting the left...who's on the right? Shud hv gotten Moura...So not balance...
Old 18-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #167
KeeHuat
Dragon

More deadwood will be cleared during the summer transfer window.

I believe Alexis will come good but I'm unsure of Pogba. I could be wrong but to me, he appears to think he is the star of the team. He needs to buck up.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:24 PM   #168
nywa78
Arofanatic

Seriously I think if Man U continue with Mourinho, things might still remain the same. U guys currently have some of the world class talent and players in the squad, I think some serious man management is needed.

* I am a Liverpool supporter though
Old 18-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #169
KeeHuat
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaDen92 View Post
Ya n yet we still buy left sided players to create more problems for ourselves when the right is handicapped

We hv AM, AS, MR, Pog...all top players n all coveting the left...who's on the right? Shud hv gotten Moura...So not balance...
They are right footed but prefer to play on the left to cut in. You can tell when they take freekicks as they will always take it with their stronger foot.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:53 PM   #170
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nywa78 View Post
Seriously I think if Man U continue with Mourinho, things might still remain the same. U guys currently have some of the world class talent and players in the squad, I think some serious man management is needed.

* I am a Liverpool supporter though
Bro, it's Man Utd or Utd

Tend to agree somewhat with u...another thing is if he can change n play to the player's strength or trust his players to play.

The team were playing some beautiful penetrating football in the beginning of season...scoring freely then suddenly all bottled up. Something is not right...
Closed Thread