Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Old 03-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #1
No78
Dragon

Lightbulb 8 ryukin

3 calico short tails (3-4 inch)
5 long tails (4-5 inch)

Total 8 ryukin all @ $100

Letting go change of project .

Bukit batok st31, bring your own bag or pail.
No78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
No78
Dragon

Open to trade with pleco or RTG .
Old 09-03-2015, 12:13 PM   #3
bac
Arofanatic

Dear Raymond, you took the fishes from me without payment yet and you put them up here for sale? Dun u think u need to pay for them first den u sell them?
bac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:21 PM   #4
No78
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac View Post
Dear Raymond, you took the fishes from me without payment yet and you put them up here for sale? Dun u think u need to pay for them first den u sell them?
I have transfer to you .

Sorry for the late reply .

BTW fishes I took over because you need to clear and as friend to you help you take over and all in bad shape .

I have cure them and due to work unable to lookafter .

Mod , pls close thread .

I have give away to a friend already .
Old 10-03-2015, 11:18 AM   #5
bac
Arofanatic

Dear Raymond, pls dun give the bullshit of helping a friend. I asked u first before asking another friend of mine if he want the fish. U declined first but later changed ur mind and decided to view before taking. Due to my friend and my travel schedule last December, i let u view and take the fish first last December. As there were 9pcs first with a pcs that is sick and i told u beforehand that as the goldfishes are taking MP that meant for my tig, so they are not in the best of health. But a change in diet will correct that, i told u that before u took the fishes and u agreed. Ur late reply is mths late. Btw u read my watsapp but decided not to reply but very quick to tt me within the hour after i post here. So what does that show? So busy that unable to reply a msg.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
No78
Dragon

Quote:
Dear Raymond, pls dun give the bullshit of helping a friend. I asked u first before asking another friend of mine if he want the fish. U declined first but later changed ur mind and decided to view before taking. Due to my friend and my travel schedule last December, i let u view and take the fish first last December. As there were 9pcs first with a pcs that is sick and i told u beforehand that as the goldfishes are taking MP that meant for my tig, so they are not in the best of health. But a change in diet will correct that, i told u that before u took the fishes and u agreed. Ur late reply is mths late. Btw u read my watsapp but decided not to reply but very quick to tt me within the hour after i post here. So what does that show? So busy that unable to reply a msg.
BTW ppl call me up urgent to tell me you post .

Mai like women . when you want to clear your fish sell stuff you ask me to help .
Why now never say .

BTW I buy from you not in AF post .
You post to show and shame on me . you think I feel lost 1kg meat ?
Busy tio si busy .

I transfer more and you never say return, until I ask then you reply return to me and wait for me to ask . and I know what is owe and pay . lol children .

Treat it as coffee or liang teh .

Come on , when you collect my stuff and pay later why never say ???

Dear mod,

As I have help before other seller in forum posting .
Breaking the rules .

Pls help to close my nick as ban .

Sorry for my inconvenience cause .

Cheers
Old 10-03-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
bac
Arofanatic

When i ask whether u wan u declined at first and u call me about a week later to ask me whether its sold or not and u wish to view , as a season hobbyist u know the items and the price OF of the fish at LFS u taking.
Also if its just that u keeping there wun be an issue even as free, but taking and resell it without paying for it at all, that the issue that i not happy about. As im currently having my ICT and still in camp, how dun i check whether u return. And since u know u own me $45 why u tt $50 to my acct and refuse to give me ur acct to tt back the $5 and wan to say i own u $5 and wan to make me to go ur place to return u.
Please lah, pattern so many. If u dun give me ur acct, i just pass the money to ur sis in law Emily.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:44 PM   #8
No78
Dragon

Smile

Quote:
When i ask whether u wan u declined at first and u call me about a week later to ask me whether its sold or not and u wish to view , as a season hobbyist u know the items and the price OF of the fish at LFS u taking.
Also if its just that u keeping there wun be an issue even as free, but taking and resell it without paying for it at all, that the issue that i not happy about. As im currently having my ICT and still in camp, how dun i check whether u return. And since u know u own me $45 why u tt $50 to my acct and refuse to give me ur acct to tt back the $5 and wan to say i own u $5 and wan to make me to go ur place to return u.
Please lah, pattern so many. If u dun give me ur acct, i just pass the money to ur sis in law Emily.
You know Emily that is your problem how you know her I don't want or need to know . she is my bro new wife , so you still want to know more my family members ask her . . machiam you know my background ... . I already post . take and drink liang teh or coffee .

Mai ah li.

Late reply , late pay and already sorry . still ah li ... Want to play I can join the fun after my job got free time .

BTW those who brought Aro or fishes stuff from me I give installment I also don't know them well . and you ask me help sell or buy stuff . clear unwanted stuff every time so urgent . I just take it as help you . now say pattern many .

I can show you how I play badminton .

Next post you talk about my family .
Knn
I will show you my ugly side .

Mod, pls ban my nick . since I have break the rules helping ppl to post . and some ungrateful know how to say others but never think before .

Thank you AF .

Last edited by No78; 10-03-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #9
bac
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by No78 View Post
You know Emily that is your problem how you know her I don't want or need to know . she is my bro new wife , so you still want to know more my family members ask her . . machiam you know my background ... . I already post . take and drink liang teh or coffee .

Mai ah li.

Late reply , late pay and already sorry . still ah li ... Want to play I can join the fun after my job got free time .

BTW those who brought Aro or fishes stuff from me I give installment I also don't know them well . and you ask me help sell or buy stuff . clear unwanted stuff every time so urgent . I just take it as help you . now say pattern many .

I can show you how I play badminton .

Next post you talk about my family .
Knn
I will show you my ugly side .

Mod, pls ban my nick . since I have break the rules helping ppl to post . and some ungrateful know how to say others but never think before .

Thank you AF .
Please do take note that i did ask u to help post before while u agree but never even posted once for me, and the issue is u sld not sell when u did not even pay for the item at all. And the payment date u say is end dec den delayed to end jan den delayed again to before CNY, after CNY no news liao, everytime u say pocket tight can delay or not, i also agreed. But u decided to sell before u even intend pay. U dun reply after u read my watsapp and say busy, dun say until u very generous and helpful.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:29 AM   #10
No78
Dragon

Quote:
Please do take note that i did ask u to help post before while u agree but never even posted once for me, and the issue is u sld not sell when u did not even pay for the item at all. And the payment date u say is end dec den delayed to end jan den delayed again to before CNY, after CNY no news liao, everytime u say pocket tight can delay or not, i also agreed. But u decided to sell before u even intend pay. U dun reply after u read my watsapp and say busy, dun say until u very generous and helpful.
Kong LJ wei . I never help you post . you swear , mai Talk cock .

I help you post and ppl go your place collect .

And swear you die by lying and cock cannot stand , I never help you .
If lim bei lying Lim bei car accident and die .

NbCB .

You keyboard warriors . pui ...

Dare to swear.

You offer take and pay later when I told you I m tight that is true . and you say need to clear time your other friends cannot take .

When you want my stuff take first and pay later never say .

Mai CB mouth . talking prata . PCB .

Those who read and zap go ahead .

Those I help before know who you are . pls do be a ungrateful dog like someone .

Cheers .