Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 16-09-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
Nomis
Dragon

Default Bad service from YiHu..

Was disappointed to note that YiHu has such service..

Send my eheim pro 3 for repair for more than 1 month and no reply when query when I could received it back?

At first service staff was friendly and professional to advise what possibly could have been wrong and how they could rush it out for me.

Was told it could be done within few weeks ..but not very long and will call me when ready.

Went there after 2 weeks and was told not ready...

Call them again on 3rd week and was then informed spare parts not available and need to order.Was told will call me back soon as previous guy had left.

Waited till now still no sound ..perhaps business too good that this item is not worth taking up. Luckily current tank got spare to use.

So disappointed that such service could happen in this organisation.

Simon 97354843
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
Qian Hu

Dragon

Hi Simon,

We are deeply sorry to know about the issues that you have encountered with our Company.

Kindly note that we understand your frustration in coming down into our store and realized that your product was not ready for collection We let you down in that regard and for that, we are also sorry.

Right now, we have informed our retail department in regards to this pending issue and will make yours as a priority.

We would like to inform you that the spare part is not readily available in Singapore and has to be order from Germany. Kindly note that we have contacted our Germany counterpart for the spare part and the item is currently on the way to Singapore. Once it has arrived, we will install it right away and contact you for the collection.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE

Last edited by Qian Hu; 16-09-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #3
Nomis
Dragon

Hi QH ,

Appreciate your fast respond and yes, your guys called n explained.

Was just hoping to have a date instead of waiting for no schedule at all.

He was polite to respond and able to tackle my problem with satisfactory replies. Hope your firm could maintain this service always.

Thanks indeed.

Simon
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote