Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 07:51 PM   #111
Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus View Post
Sounds good....we can try at the pond in Bishan Park. Heard there got alot of lobbies!

Ai start thead mai? Lobbie Catching Part I.

huh you keep lobster arh

Old 03-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #112
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
huh you keep lobster arh
ya....only one nia. Kept for like 6 months already. Only a common blue.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:39 PM   #113
new_
Dragon

Quote:
Sounds good....we can try at the pond in Bishan Park. Heard there got alot of lobbies!

Ai start thead mai? Lobbie Catching Part I.
start lar.. i oso wanna go le... but i no experience in catching them...
Old 04-12-2006, 12:49 PM   #114
new_
Dragon

looks like no1 interested in the outing.. btw bros here wat do u all feed ur lobsters with??? i feed mine with pellets... but it does not seem to like it..
Old 04-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #115
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_ View Post
looks like no1 interested in the outing.. btw bros here wat do u all feed ur lobsters with??? i feed mine with pellets... but it does not seem to like it..
I feed mine with Hikari crab cuisine......very good for lobbies. My common blue seems to eat anything that I feed it with. Non fussy eater.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:55 PM   #116
new_
Dragon

Quote:
I feed mine with Hikari crab cuisine......very good for lobbies. My common blue seems to eat anything that I feed it with. Non fussy eater.
mine eat abit of the pellets only then dun eat liao... the pellets are those meant for gold fish type.. maybe tats y it does not want to eat.. they are messy eaters rite.. willl have alot of bites and pieces everywhere...
Old 04-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #117
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
mine eat abit of the pellets only then dun eat liao... the pellets are those meant for gold fish type.. maybe tats y it does not want to eat.. they are messy eaters rite.. willl have alot of bites and pieces everywhere...
ya they are quite messy.....try not to feed the gold fish pellets la bro....if I'm not wrong, the gold fish pellets float rite? Very difficult for the lobbies to go up and grab. Hikari's crab cuisine is sinking one. Sure the lobbies whack.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:40 PM   #118
new_
Dragon

Quote:
ya they are quite messy.....try not to feed the gold fish pellets la bro....if I'm not wrong, the gold fish pellets float rite? Very difficult for the lobbies to go up and grab. Hikari's crab cuisine is sinking one. Sure the lobbies whack.
i crush the pellets before feeding so when i feed them the feed sink to the bottom but they does not show much interest in the food.. they eat very little..
Old 04-12-2006, 04:14 PM   #119
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
i crush the pellets before feeding so when i feed them the feed sink to the bottom but they does not show much interest in the food.. they eat very little..
Try the crab cuisine la bro....enriched with calcium....good for the shell. The next time we meet, i pass u some sample. U go home try first. If they eat, then u buy. If never eat, then look for other alternatives.

So when u wan to take my wood, ceramic rings and the crab cuisine huh? I wan ur angels leh...
Old 04-12-2006, 04:29 PM   #120
new_
Dragon

Quote:
Try the crab cuisine la bro....enriched with calcium....good for the shell. The next time we meet, i pass u some sample. U go home try first. If they eat, then u buy. If never eat, then look for other alternatives.

So when u wan to take my wood, ceramic rings and the crab cuisine huh? I wan ur angels leh...
sun or sat.. confirm... i think the nearest is to meet at 618 since u going there every week and is nearest for mi also.. A sai bo???
Closed Thread