Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #61
diesel
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyAmazon View Post
Dunno why it seems something is encouraging me to keep fish. i found a batch of blues all around the same size as my reds and even temoleh also available at the same size. Weird, all of them are just about 1-2 inches available at almost the same time. My tiny 1 feet tank initially intended for just 2 baby gold is now teeming and bursting with 11 lives (4 more to be added soon, making it 15), will post a pic shortly.

This fish poison is getting me no where. I'm now craving for another small 1 feet tank to divide the crowd - oh shit! Does anyone or everyone here have the same problem People have quit smoking helpline, i think i need a quit fish helpline to slow me down instead.
Hi Bro FishyAmazon,

Can you share with us where did you managed to find the batch of small Blues???

I would love to go have a look at them.
Thanks.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #62
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Hi Bro FishyAmazon,

Can you share with us where did you managed to find the batch of small Blues???

I would love to go have a look at them.
Thanks.
Sorry bro. i bought the entire batch

Old 10-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #63
hampala

Quote:
Migrated some bigger juv to a bigger tank and upgraded my 1 feet to 1.5 feet to provide ample swimming space for my crew of 18 tiny fishes (1 casualty so far) - most of them mahseers.

Here you go with the simple setup pic.
Attachment 228469

Housing most of the mahseers from gold, red to blue and a small temoleh. I think i can setup another 5 feet tank just for this crew alone next year if only space isnt a problem for my home. This hobby is crazy!!!
woowww... your collections more awesome.. he3...

Old 10-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #64
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iinkeren View Post
If they get bigger, u can send em to me......
I think i spend a little over budget this round. I would love to do that thru buy/sell and refinance my hobby and start all over again with fries, its very fulfilling to be able to grow a incher to a footer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampala View Post
woowww... your collections more awesome.. he3...
Thanks. I think this fish hobby poison that we cannot see is at least 10 times more awesome than what we can see. Thank god got this forum to release a bit for all of us here, or else pent up all inside, it may spread even faster and more furious.

Old 12-05-2009, 02:47 AM   #65
Freak

Quote:
I think i spend a little over budget this round. I would love to do that thru buy/sell and refinance my hobby and start all over again with fries, its very fulfilling to be able to grow a incher to a footer

Thanks. I think this fish hobby poison that we cannot see is at least 10 times more awesome than what we can see. Thank god got this forum to release a bit for all of us here, or else pent up all inside, it may spread even faster and more furious.
Siao liao You keep posting like that; I'll be the next one to get a two tier 5 footer

Old 12-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #66
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Siao liao You keep posting like that; I'll be the next one to get a two tier 5 footer
You'll love them for their grace and agility in water. Very soon my friend you will need a quit fish keeping hotline to help you. I will be your adviser on the other line

Old 12-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #67
diesel
Arofanatic

Quote:
Sorry bro. i bought the entire batch
Hi Bro,

Can you share where you bought the entire batch of Blues and the price please?

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #68
Freak

Quote:
You'll love them for their grace and agility in water. Very soon my friend you will need a quit fish keeping hotline to help you. I will be your adviser on the other line
If you're on the other line........ I'm sure I'll NEVER QUIT!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #69
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Cheers.
I bought them at C328. Price not so convenient to openly say as this is a public forum and i'm a regular of the LFS. If you are interested, you may make a quick tour there for a new batch of 5 inch blues at an OK price.

If you are a bargain hunter, i dont think LFS got much chance but i can tell you to avoid anything at $120 & abv per piece for a 5 incher - its off the charts. Best is to make a trip down JB if you have time, you pay ringgit and good quality thai blue kelah and red - i made that trip before, its very fun.

Last edited by FishyAmazon; 13-05-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Old 13-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #70
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Cheers.
...And Oh, if you get there, might as well buy the reds as they are prized more than the blues and sold individually for quality reds. The blues are an abundance in malaysia unlike singapore LFS that seem to price blues more or around the price of reds - perhaps there isnt any good quality reds here with fins so red that it put some aros to shame.

Closed Thread