Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #51
kelvin77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
btw some tigers really hardcore & refuse to eat anything except feeders....

wat's the cheapest feeders available??? i suppose is longkang fish but seems cant find it in L35, by feeding goldfish, guppies, red fish will definitely burn our pocket... any idea where got sell longkang fish, me feed other feeders till broke liao
can try catching them at the canal near rochor centre using bottle trap,got tons of them...the other time brought my boy there to catch for fun,in the end caught a bucket full of longkang guppies..caught at least 1000+,i guess. Never feed them to my fish though as dunno how to disinfect them.But try at own risk unless u know to qurantine them properly.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #52
Martin
KKJ Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cher boon View Post
Bro, can get from LCK lot 96 ah hock.... don't feed everyday, two days once.
ah hock have longkang fish meh???
Old 06-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #53
TROY041004
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
I seriously dunno wat happened.. This little fella always active and snatch MP... Never eat the small ones I cut for him, always out for the big ones! I'll try to push back tomorrow.. Thanks bros

Care to share what is your tiger condition now bro?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #54
ranmaru1987
Dragon

i train my tigers to eat mp by hand feeding them.. although starting they will ignore even if i dangle the mp infront of them.. but after a min or two they will eat le.. den after a few days of hand feeding mp.. they will chiong for mp liao.. anyone realise their tigers are more active in the dark?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #55
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner View Post
Please do it with care... My IT ever had lock jaw and I netted it out... place a wet cloth over it to prevent it flipping and slowly pop it back...

After that, it was a week later before it started to feed.... most likely due to the stress of being man_handled....
Thanks bro, I'll do just that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cher boon View Post
Good Morning All Tigers Fan! Bro washywashy, follow bro stoner do...Nice stable NTT with bright colour, Good Luck.
Thanks for the encouragement bro! I'll be doing it in a while..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROY041004 View Post
Care to share what is your tiger condition now bro?
Hey bro, not done anything yet, just got back from school... Will do it while WC my tank tonight. I will update the progress.. Hope everything will turn out fine.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #56
TROY041004
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
Hey bro, not done anything yet, just got back from school... Will do it while WC my tank tonight. I will update the progress.. Hope everything will turn out fine.
I am not recommending to bring the fish out and DIY yourself. Observe first, they will find ways to correct it if it is just a lock jaw. I am just afraid its some kind of internal disease...something swollen inside
Old 06-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #57
azon
Senior Dragon

Red face

tiger bros.. may i know how to see the difference between ST and IT? they look the same to me.. paiseh paiseh.. newbie question..
Old 06-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #58
ranmaru1987
Dragon

i spy on my tigers a few days liao.. i realise when at night when the lights are off they all become kim kim stable and keep swimming around.. but day time all become unstable and park at one corner only.. anyway to solve this problem?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #59
mr tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by azon View Post
tiger bros.. may i know how to see the difference between ST and IT? they look the same to me.. paiseh paiseh.. newbie question..

Old 06-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #60
mr tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmaru1987 View Post
i spy on my tigers a few days liao.. i realise when at night when the lights are off they all become kim kim stable and keep swimming around.. but day time all become unstable and park at one corner only.. anyway to solve this problem?
u on ur light 24/7?how many tigers in ur tank?wad sizes?maybe ur tank is big then they tend to be scare?

Closed Thread