Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 06:10 AM   #211
lenghan
Arofanatic

Very boring 0-0 final score. Our players were certainly playing at walking pace and simply no urgency altho when we attacked we looked threatening.
Really wondered why RL could even stay throughout the whole match when all he did was walking aimlessly waiting for the ball. He hardly tried to create any space for himself and even the commentators picked that up several times.
Only MR was trying very hard but just lacked any support from RL and AS.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:55 PM   #212
foxwagon
Dragon

Najib says everyone blames him for everything ....”MU lost, Najib’s fault”
Old 04-10-2018, 12:15 AM   #213
loveikan
Arofanatic

Club captain Valencua likes an instagram post for JM to be sacked and later apologised.
What will happen to him before JM really gets the boot.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:02 AM   #214
lenghan
Arofanatic

I honestly feel most of the players are not in favour of JM to be their managers but only PP dares speak up that's why he is getting the "stick" from JM.
Really believe what had happened to Conte is now almost similar to JM
It is really difficult to comprehend that up to date, JM still does not seems to know who the starting 11 is? Asking SM to be central defender when the kid is just starting to gel into midfield? Asking AH to be central defender??
We have "sufficient" known central defenders but are never truly given a chance to perform.
I truly wish JM come to his senses
Old 04-10-2018, 01:00 PM   #215
loveikan
Arofanatic

2 cases came to my mind
1st one, the spat at tye training field btwn PP and JM. The atitudes of some players were quite obvious. They were just indifferent towards JM.
PP does has his problem not cordoning his attitudes.

2nd case was weeks ago when AM said that he will outlast JM. It was immediately right after he had signed a new contract.

He got the most sticks and he deserved the fines imposed on him.

Anyway, he knew what happened in the dressing room, there were certainly some truths in it then and was obvious on the field.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #216
elimmel
Senior Dragon

When the manager loses the dressing room, it’s time to go.
Happens at all clubs and not just Man Utd.
Both sides are not blame free obviously. Quite sad that players can sometimes hold a club to ransom due to their huge fee and contracts. Looks like the trend may also apply to mega bucks managers too.
All these at the expense of the clubs, fans and football.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #217
loveikan
Arofanatic

Very true.

Just hope FIFA will implement in controlling the spirallying transfer fees and and the fees paid to agents.
Will be very interested to see how they do it.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:22 PM   #218
KeeHuat
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenghan View Post
I honestly feel most of the players are not in favour of JM to be their managers but only PP dares speak up that's why he is getting the "stick" from JM.
Really believe what had happened to Conte is now almost similar to JM
It is really difficult to comprehend that up to date, JM still does not seems to know who the starting 11 is? Asking SM to be central defender when the kid is just starting to gel into midfield? Asking AH to be central defender??
We have "sufficient" known central defenders but are never truly given a chance to perform.
I truly wish JM come to his senses
I think LVG once played Young at centre forward.

That's why we are not qualified to be managers. We only type on the keyboards.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:23 AM   #219
loveikan
Arofanatic

Just how long more will he be around.

Jose Mourinho feels let down by United - he believes the club should have backed him publicly over the Paul Pogba situation. [Times]
Old 05-10-2018, 03:27 AM   #220
KeeHuat
Dragon

From Roy Keane

'There's a lot of cry babies about': Roy Keane slams Manchester United flops for attitude and wishes Jose Mourinho luck in dealing with his moody stars
Roy Keane has once again voiced his opinion on the ongoing saga at Man United
He believes boss Jose Mourinho has a job on his hands to keep his stars in line
During a turbulent period at United, key players have fallen out with the manager
Paul Pogba and Antonio Valencia are at odds with the Portuguese boss
Keane wished Mourinho luck and urged United stars to start playing with pride

Roy Keane has lambasted the 'cry babies' currently plying their trade at Manchester United and wished boss Jose Mourinho luck in dealing with his temperamental stars.

The under-fire manager must contend with a split dressing room at Old Trafford, having been at odds with key players such as Paul Pogba and captain Antonio Valencia amid growing tension in recent weeks.

Pogba was stripped of the vice-captaincy by Mourinho before the pair endured a very public training-ground spat following United's defeat by Derby in the Carabao Cup last week.

Sportsmail also this week reported that Mourinho is barely on speaking terms with Valencia after he failed to attend the Derby loss. And the manager will likely have been unimpressed after the United skipper on Wednesday was forced to apologise for liking an Instagram post which called for him to be sacked.

And Keane has weighed in on the issues which have culminated to create the most turbulent period of Mourinho's tenure at Old Trafford, urging United's stars to do their talking on the pitch.

'We talk about footballers and managers, not every player is going to get on with the manager, the manager is not going to like every player,' Keane told Notts TV.

'But what you do as a footballer, and whatever disagreements I've had with one or two managers, when you cross that line, you play for your team.

'I don't care what fallout you've had with your manager, I don't care if you've been at each other's throats, because that is part of the industry, people do fall out.

'It happens in other industries, but unfortunately when you're Man United – one of the biggest clubs in the world – things will get exaggerated.

'But if you're a footballer for Manchester United and you put that jersey on and you walk out and you don't give 100 per cent because you might be upset with somebody, then, no, good luck to Mourinho.'
The former United captain claimed the rant was not necessarily aimed at Pogba, but at any petulant player who cannot separate off-field issues from their performances on the field.

'Players who get upset with a manager, or coaching staff, and think "I'm not going to train properly because somebody upset me" – there's a lot of cry babies out there, lots of cry babies,' he added.

'When you walk out on that pitch, you're playing for your pride, you're playing for your family, you're playing for your city, whatever it may be. Don't get that worried about what the manager said about you or the coaching staff. You get out there and play.

'You can fall out after the match, but when the game's going on, liven up, play with pride, play with energy, play with spirit. Hopefully play with a bit of skill, but you can't always play with skill, you can have a bad day, but on your bad days you roll up your sleeves and you fight for that jersey and don't get distracted by the balloons out there.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-attitude.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...Mourinho-video
Closed Thread