Old 16-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #221
lenghan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ource=facebook

13/12/2017 23:20, Report by Adam Higgins
MOURINHO EXPLAINS MKHITARYAN ABSENCE
Jose Mourinho has explained why he has decided to leave Henrikh Mkhitaryan out of his Manchester United squad for recent matches.

The Armenian has not been involved in the matchday squad in seven of the last eight games and last featured as a substitute in United's 1-0 win over Brighton on 25 November.

Mourinho was asked about Mkhitaryan's absence in his post-match press conference following the Reds' 1-0 victory over Bournemouth at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

The boss outlined that his plethora of options in midfield and attacking positions means that there is competition for every place in the starting line-up and on the bench.

He said: “I can only have six [outfield] players on the bench and I try to have some balance on the bench – I had two defenders and [Daley] Blind who can play in different areas. I had Ashley Young to cover me all of the wing and the wing-back position.

“I had [Ander] Herrera as a midfield player, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] as a striker and Marcus [Rashford] as a second striker and winger. I played [Anthony] Martial, [Juan] Mata and [Jesse] Lingard in the team. To have Micki means that I don’t have one of them and, in this moment, I believe the other ones they deserve [the chance to play].”

Mkhitaryan will be working hard in a bid to return when the Reds return to action on Sunday in the Premier League against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns (kick-off 14:15 GMT).
However there had been sources that HM had a row with JM for being singled out for his defensive mistakes during the Chelsea game.
Stepped on JM's shoes and this probably is the actual reason why he's been left in the cold and could even spell the end of his OT's career
Old 16-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #222
loveikan
Arofanatic

Mata kena the same treatments...cited for his poor defensive duties
JM sold him to OT despite after winning the club's player of the year in consecutive years.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #223
lenghan
Arofanatic

When watching City destroyed Spurs this morning we can understand why they are favourite to win the title and probably deserved it.
Even without D.Silva, KDB was pulling all the strings.
Sane damn quick player who has no hesitation going back to assist in defense and in double quick time was running riot of the spurs defenders.
All their players close in on Spurs so quickly that the opponent cannot help but make mistakes or forced to make back passes only
Old 17-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #224
KeeHuat
Dragon

Man Utd team: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Young, Herrera, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Rashford, Lukaku

Subs: Romero, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, McTominay, Ibrahimovic, Martial
Old 17-12-2017, 11:49 PM   #225
lenghan
Arofanatic

Good cross by MR and scored by RL. Again no celebration for the goal from him
Old 17-12-2017, 11:52 PM   #226
lenghan
Arofanatic

Lingard makes it 2-0
Old 18-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #227
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

Hope Valencia injury is not serious.
Old 18-12-2017, 02:40 PM   #228
loveikan
Arofanatic

Now, the fight is for 2nd place and also to concentrate for the rest of the cup competitions.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:49 AM   #229
canopy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Now, the fight is for 2nd place and also to concentrate for the rest of the cup competitions.
??? you throw towel?
Old 20-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #230
lenghan
Arofanatic

Just like previous seasons after Feruguson, our injury problems seems to be in pretty bad shape. Seasons after seasons, we have players in the "prolonged" list. Now it is Bailly and Fellaini with his "mystery" knee problem. Has our medical team become slacked??
To compound these injury issue, we also have issues with players not in good terms with the managers (and worst of all, these are good, proven players)
These had indeed hampered our team progress.
Find it pretty sad to see us in this current predicament

Last edited by lenghan; 20-12-2017 at 12:01 AM.
Closed Thread