Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Old 19-06-2002, 06:26 AM   #21
DarrenTan

having a digicam is cool!
Old 19-06-2002, 08:56 AM   #22
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by DarrenTan
having a digicam is cool!
hehe, bro, your avatar is cool too.
Old 19-06-2002, 03:11 PM   #23
EH

Dragon

CDM, Nice collection of shots you have. Thanks for sharing.
EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #24
CDM

Thanks EH for the nice comments, you're better than me, you collect great aros, me collect photos,....... Wish I can catch up with you soon.
Old 24-06-2002, 12:14 PM   #25
CDM

It's a routine upgrade of my tank community. Nothing changed much last week, and got some nice and cute photos for the bichir endlicheri endlicheri (18"). Please check and enjoy. As usual, feel free to comment.

0624 Update of tank community for last week

Some nice pose for bichir endlicheri endlicheri
Old 01-07-2002, 06:30 PM   #27
t_tsen
Dragon

Hi,

CDM, wahhh.......you really make me lau nauh this time, pixs so clear, crisp and sharp.

You also got some very nice ST's. Now cannot find in sin gia pore arhhh......so fed up.........Must eally go hunting for some, either IT or ST but haven't seen the NGT yet. Any idea how it looks like? You got any pics to show?

Regards,
Thau Ming
t_tsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 07:49 PM   #28
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by t_tsen
Hi,

CDM, wahhh.......you really make me lau nauh this time, pixs so clear, crisp and sharp.

You also got some very nice ST's. Now cannot find in sin gia pore arhhh......so fed up.........Must eally go hunting for some, either IT or ST but haven't seen the NGT yet. Any idea how it looks like? You got any pics to show?

Regards,
Thau Ming
Ahia, I only have some nice pics to let you lau nuah, unlike you have 3 nice pcs to let me lau to dry liao.
Actually pic no3 (the best part of a grown aro) is for you, just want to remind you, that's the part I'm talking about. I think yours must be very pretty around there.
And, ehhh, sorry hor, I never saw a real NGT in TW, only saw few pics here.Tony Loh got some pics of NGT
Old 02-07-2002, 07:19 PM   #29
t_tsen
Dragon

Harlow Ahia,

Thanks for the link. Tony also has some very nice ones hor? Hmm... must get my hands on a few of these tigers.

I'm still trying to get a good shot, very difficult job, most of the time deleting only.

Regards,
Thau Ming
t_tsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 07:32 PM   #30
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by t_tsen
Harlow Ahia,

Thanks for the link. Tony also has some very nice ones hor? Hmm... must get my hands on a few of these tigers.

I'm still trying to get a good shot, very difficult job, most of the time deleting only.

Regards,
Thau Ming
No prob bro, good luck ST or NGT hunting. And, about that pic on the deleting only, same happen to me leh, 1 nice out of 100 liao.