Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Old 31-07-2002, 02:08 AM   #21
jedi

thanks, will check it out bro!
Old 31-07-2002, 02:41 AM   #22
kim long

Default nikon coolpix 885

i also have the nikon coolpix 885 its very nice!!!! you just gotta know how to work it!! jedi when you take close up pictures use the flower mode and wait til its very clear and just gently hold down and wait and just take the shoot!

i got my nikon coolpix 885 for only $650 for about 5 months ago
oh yeah the mouthing mode is for far shoot
Old 31-07-2002, 09:18 AM   #23
astro

sad to say,,,, up till now i dunno how to use the video mode
how to play back???
Old 31-07-2002, 02:44 PM   #24
jedi

Default nikon

wah , u got the nikon 885 for $650?? where u buy leh?? the accesorries also cheap or not?
Old 13-08-2002, 04:04 AM   #25
Coolcrab

Default Re: nikon coolpix 885

Quote:
Originally posted by kim long
i also have the nikon coolpix 885 its very nice!!!! you just gotta know how to work it!! jedi when you take close up pictures use the flower mode and wait til its very clear and just gently hold down and wait and just take the shoot!

i got my nikon coolpix 885 for only $650 for about 5 months ago
oh yeah the mouthing mode is for far shoot
brother kim long, i'm looking for one dc too....aiming for Cannon S40...abt SDG1000......since reading soooooo many good review abt Nikon coolpix 885 & cost only SDG650.......can u tell me where u bought it...thks a lot
Old 13-08-2002, 04:36 AM   #26
Coolcrab

Quote:
Originally posted by jedi
thanks! hey bro koon king, wat issit tat u wanna buy? u mean the nikon 885? i got it from worldwide cameras at peninsula plaza. if u r going there, look for boss, his name is jeffrey, tell him chris introduced u. u can probably get a better price from him. i also find their after service good also. dun make the deal with his staff, from wat i see, they cant make the decision over the sale price!
his shop is juz near the escalator up from komala villas fast food.
happy shopping!
hi brother jedi....just for your info....it happens that i went to this worldwide cameras shop one day with my cousin looking for a old SLR model camera...a slightly plumb middle age man approached me and ask what i want....told him the model and brand....he told me that he do not carry that model anymore...me looking around and saw the exact camera i wanted displayed on the showcase....pointed out to him...but to my surprise, he brushed my hand aside rudely and told me that that was not the model.....disappointed and angry with his attitude...i mean, does his shop only interested in doing business with foreigners which he can "ketok" them(well, it seems to me)....definitely this is the first and last time i am going to this shop....well, times are bad and if he's not interested in doing business, so be it......there r so many shops elsewhere....and eventually BOUGHT the camera from ANOTHER shop on the SAME day...

Regards

Old 13-08-2002, 09:48 AM   #27
astro

Old 13-08-2002, 09:51 AM   #28
AroBoi

hey i got the Nikon Coolpix 995. what settings should i use to take pix of my fast moving aro.
Old 13-08-2002, 02:37 PM   #29
kim long

i got it in the store at the mall i forgot the name of it but i am from u.s.a ca well do some reserach on it try even ebay they might have a used cheaper one i will trade my Nikon Coolpix 995 and a 35mb chip for a nice aro "RTG"
Old 13-08-2002, 02:41 PM   #30
kim long

well you might have to wait while the aro is nothing moving so fast and use the flash and use the moutain mode or if that doesnt work use the flower mode "hold down the shoot button til you see it looks clear in the monitor then shoot!!!!"