Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #11
pilipino
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unqiue1 View Post
Nice blue base with fine pearlies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckyeo148 View Post
Very nice xb
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubhub View Post
Nice catch
thanks bros for the comment

it seems that btt is really better as i'm loving my gold now that she's in btt.

thanks for the ups bro.

i'll up you back

Last edited by Dave57; 26-11-2012 at 06:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #12
lwm66
Dragon
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 548
Default

Hi bro

So how many aro u have? More than 2?

For this BBXB, very good color with the blue quite striking.

May I ask 1) how big is aro? 2) can share where u get the aro?

Thanks
lwm66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #13
pilipino
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwm66 View Post
Hi bro

So how many aro u have? More than 2?

For this BBXB, very good color with the blue quite striking.

May I ask 1) how big is aro? 2) can share where u get the aro?

Thanks
here in our house in Manila, Philippines i have 2 bro, this xb and the sumo sr in the other thread. in our province, i have 2 as well.

size is 14'' at most (good estimate). this is tagged as premium blue base xb from merlion.

thanks for the view bro
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #14
majinn
Arofanatic
 
majinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 347
Default

nice tone. thanks for sharing
majinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
haris_redaro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nice growth.. start wide then go long. The thin scale rings are in order with superb colorization. Fantastic
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #16
pilipino
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majinn View Post
nice tone. thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by haris_redaro View Post
Nice growth.. start wide then go long. The thin scale rings are in order with superb colorization. Fantastic
thanks bros for the kind compliments
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #17
Cool Dude
Dragon
 
Cool Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 528
Default

not to sure bro maybe i eye not that sharp. after 1 month on BTT, not much difference. there's bro who did a BTT and after 8 months, the gold very intense and i can very the power... give the aro few months and think can see the difference. btw, i intend to do BTT as well, once i cycled my tank.
Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #18
pilipino
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Dude View Post
not to sure bro maybe i eye not that sharp. after 1 month on BTT, not much difference. there's bro who did a BTT and after 8 months, the gold very intense and i can very the power... give the aro few months and think can see the difference. btw, i intend to do BTT as well, once i cycled my tank.
yup bro. not much of a difference in month. with this, it gives me more hope to expect more changes to happen.

i posted it to determine from bros here if there's such a change/development as i dont really recognize it much since i see them everyday.

thanks bro
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #19
buladge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ur xb? I know u havent paid this yet man!!!! And also the tigers and stingrays that you have.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipino View Post
Sharp eyes bro. i actually did not notice that.

thanks



i'm not sure if my xb is thin frame bro

thanks bro
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #20
chubbyaro
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buladge View Post
Ur xb? I know u havent paid this yet man!!!! And also the tigers and stingrays that you have.
What u mean la? Stolen fish?
chubbyaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)