Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Old 19-03-2003, 04:53 PM   #2
ccplim

Impressive collections and nice shots! What lens are you using?
Old 19-03-2003, 05:16 PM   #3
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by ccplim
Impressive collections and nice shots! What lens are you using?
Thanks bro, mine Sony DSC-F707, use Carl Zess lens, it's with very good image resolution and high ability of auto-focus.
Old 19-03-2003, 05:35 PM   #4
Alvin Koh

Administrator

Hi CDM,

Excellent shots as usual!..
Looks like the coloration on your red is appearing. Don't worry about the length of time. With proper care, it only gets better and better as it ages.

Alvin.
Alvin Koh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2003, 05:50 PM   #5
Seth

Bro... im speechless by the clarity and close-up shots of ur pixs. Ur FFs are beautiful, nice colours!!! May I enquire about the lightings u r using for the shots??? Gracias!
Old 19-03-2003, 05:55 PM   #6
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alvin Koh
Hi CDM,

Excellent shots as usual!..
Looks like the coloration on your red is appearing. Don't worry about the length of time. With proper care, it only gets better and better as it ages.

Alvin.
Thanks Alvin. Actually I knew why the SR develop slow, hehee, I put many feederfishes in the tank, that's why.
Old 19-03-2003, 06:00 PM   #7
Alvin Koh

Administrator

CDM,

I think I'm not the first to ask this. But there really is alot of feeders in your tank!...

I do that ocassionally, but even with quarantine, there will always be an aftermath of problems like fungus growth, or some form of internal parasites with my aros.

Alvin.
Alvin Koh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2003, 06:38 PM   #8
CDM

Alvin, thanks again. Actually, I just solve my prob. My office is in another city, normally, I'm not at home during week days. So, I used to put in lots feederfishes. Now, I have my sister study for some kind of certification in my house, she can do the feeding for me.
Old 19-03-2003, 06:42 PM   #9
CDM

Quote:
Originally posted by Seth
Bro... im speechless by the clarity and close-up shots of ur pixs. Ur FFs are beautiful, nice colours!!! May I enquire about the lightings u r using for the shots??? Gracias!
Thanks for the compliment, bro. The high fin one is in the 4.2X1.8X1.5 with single 4ft normal white (a bit not enough for taking pics). The other is in 4.2X2X1.8 with 2 4ft normal white light (a bit too bright).
Old 19-03-2003, 06:48 PM   #10
Seth

Quote:
Originally posted by CDM
Thanks for the compliment, bro. The high fin one is in the 4.2X1.8X1.5 with single 4ft normal white (a bit not enough for taking pics). The other is in 4.2X2X1.8 with 2 4ft normal white light (a bit too bright).
Bro, sorry... more qns. Any editing done to the pixs? Do u mask ur flash light like wat alvin did???

I tried, yes colours not so washed out but have problems editing the brightness of the pixs as u can c in my gallery.