Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Old 17-11-2003, 10:30 PM   #11
aardwolf

I was too, yesterday. But my GF encourage me to get something I really like rather than settle for something which I have doubts. I only shoot auto, battery life was really good.
Any tips on using slr?
Old 17-11-2003, 10:34 PM   #12
ccplim

Quote:
Originally posted by aardwolf
I was too, yesterday. But my GF encourage me to get something I really like rather than settle for something which I have doubts. I only shoot auto, battery life was really good.
Any tips on using slr?
Nothing much really. All the basic rules still applies. U just have to keep practicing. I like to go for manual and try out different settings
Old 17-11-2003, 10:41 PM   #13
Mewmender

Quote:
Originally posted by ccplim
Which one?
D300...... or my electric guit
Old 17-11-2003, 10:43 PM   #14
aardwolf

One stupid question from me. I bought this camera today. The warranty card was only stamped with the shop's name. Does it mean unfilled warranty for me? Or can they check and know this was bought today?
Old 17-11-2003, 10:56 PM   #15
Mewmender

Quote:
Originally posted by aardwolf
One stupid question from me. I bought this camera today. The warranty card was only stamped with the shop's name. Does it mean unfilled warranty for me? Or can they check and know this was bought today?
issit the full piece or half>? if half it means the shop help u sent the other half to the company liaoz
Old 17-11-2003, 10:57 PM   #16
aardwolf

I have both sides. No date was written on the warranty card. I have to send myself but can I don't send? I have a separate reciept
Old 17-11-2003, 10:59 PM   #17
benny

Just got a set of EOS Kiss Digital for a friend today. It's the equivalent of EOS 300D. However, the camera body is marked made in Japan and the lens is a EF-S 18-55 mm USM. Wonder why the Singapore ones does not have the ultrasonic motor for this wonderful lens.

Cheers,
Old 17-11-2003, 11:02 PM   #18
aardwolf

Quote:
Originally posted by benny
Just got a set of EOS Kiss Digital for a friend today. It's the equivalent of EOS 300D. However, the camera body is marked made in Japan and the lens is a EF-S 18-55 mm USM. Wonder why the Singapore ones does not have the ultrasonic motor for this wonderful lens.

Cheers,
Mine was this lor. Aren't they the same thing except a different name only?
Old 17-11-2003, 11:04 PM   #19
benny

Nope. If your's is a Kiss Digital. You have a Japanese made camera body (which some thinks it's better) and a USM lens. Congrats.

Cheers,
Old 17-11-2003, 11:11 PM   #20
aardwolf

Quote:
Originally posted by benny
Nope. If your's is a Kiss Digital. You have a Japanese made camera body (which some thinks it's better) and a USM lens. Congrats.

Cheers,
Mine is labelled as 300D, below was a sticker made in Japan. I had EFS 18-55 kit lens
Only thing made in Taiwan was the lens.
Benny,was mine a tampered set?

Last edited by aardwolf; 17-11-2003 at 11:16 PM.