Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #141
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
But then what if I keep a 5 incher with a group of 6 inches aro? Aggression? Dangerous combination?
whats ur decision? very tempting right?

like what i mentioned u can try ur luck with ur small aros 1st. then transfer to the bigger aros tank when the dorado get bigger. shld b quite safe since ur tank is big.
Old 21-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #142
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
whats ur decision? very tempting right?

like what i mentioned u can try ur luck with ur small aros 1st. then transfer to the bigger aros tank when the dorado get bigger. shld b quite safe since ur tank is big.
Because of you now I still dunno if I should go ahead with the plan not la. See tomorrow how la...
Old 21-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #143
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Because of you now I still dunno if I should go ahead with the plan not la. See tomorrow how la...
tml will b the 3rd day liao.

im just telling u my own experience mah. i definitely cant tell u say "bo dai jee one. just get." the risk is there lor. but so far mine really ok la.
Old 21-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #144
arowana82

Quote:
But then what if I keep a 5 incher with a group of 6 inches aro? Aggression? Dangerous combination?
in my opinion, i think is quite dangerous as dorado will outgrown your group of 6 inches aro very fast. maybe you are lucky, your dorado will get tame by your group of aros

Old 21-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #145
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji™ View Post
because of you now i still dunno if i should go ahead with the plan not la. See tomorrow how la...

buy! Buy! Buy!
Old 21-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #146
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
buy! Buy! Buy!
You aint helping leh.
Old 21-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #147
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowana82 View Post
in my opinion, i think is quite dangerous as dorado will outgrown your group of 6 inches aro very fast. maybe you are lucky, your dorado will get tame by your group of aros
So the growth rate is much faster than aro? Because from my exprience, small aro with feeding of 2 times daily can hit a growth rate of 1.5-2 inches in one month.
Old 21-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #148
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
You aint helping leh.
so when u zap me for tempting u...u know who else to zap lor.

Quote:
So the growth rate is much faster than aro? Because from my exprience, small aro with feeding of 2 times daily can hit a growth rate of 1.5-2 inches in one month.
just like what i told u. my experience for the last 2 wks was the dorado grew by ard 1-1.5" liao. so the growth is still slightly faster than aros.

but 1 thing the LFS boss told me that time was "many ppl comm with aro. no prob. can one." but now..u want to believe or not is up to u. u already say that pc killed many other fishes n is very fierce to the FH in the next partition. better consider properly.
Old 21-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #149
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
just like what i told u. my experience for the last 2 wks was the dorado grew by ard 1-1.5" liao. so the growth is still slightly faster than aros.

but 1 thing the LFS boss told me that time was "many ppl comm with aro. no prob. can one." but now..u want to believe or not is up to u. u already say that pc killed many other fishes n is very fierce to the FH in the next partition. better consider properly.
Going to have a sleepless night thanks to you. See how tomorrow. If that fella still there and my blood still boiling with passion, I may just bag and go and dont think twice.. ehh.. think I think more than twice already so far... Tomorrow bag one more RTG from farm then see how....

If buy liao I also wont be purposely feeding that bugger. Only make sure it eat the leftover from the aro feeding. Hopefully can make their growth rate even.

Bro, want meet at the LFS tomorrow and see me committe not?
Old 21-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #150
S_G
Dragon

Quote:
For me i comm mine with 4pc of 6incher aro.so far no problem.
the dorado only disturb the angel in the tank.
Closed Thread