Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #371
Nidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
There's no guarantee bro.. One of the bros also have an 18 finlet Nigerian lap. Finlet count should not be a means to guarantee..
To me that's even worst then buying an ST without an ST tail. It's like, whats the point? I guess I wouldn't know until I see one IRL to compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Red View Post
wonder why sg got no stock....hmm..
I believe only Jap made one exhibition there, so there was only one batch ever to go into the market. (If I remember correctly). When it comes down to it, no one is able to collect fish from there anymore and there isn't many in the market in the first place. I think some of the original WC batch might have even passed on already. Plus, bichirs in SG not big enough to prom someone to come out the necessary $$$$ to buy one. Most impressive I have seen is a plat PBB but dun even know if that is still around.

Old 15-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #372
G2Red
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidd View Post
Plus, bichirs in SG not big enough to prom someone to come out the necessary $$$$ to buy one.
do you mean the sizes of bichir that brought into sg are not worth to pay that much of money ?..
Old 15-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #373
Nidd

Quote:
do you mean the sizes of bichir that brought into sg are not worth to pay that much of money ?..
Worded that wrong. Mean its not popular enough that someone would spend that amount of money.

Old 15-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #374
G2Red
Dragon

Quote:
Worded that wrong. Mean its not popular enough that someone would spend that amount of money.
oh ok...I see...
Old 16-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #375
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
To me that's even worst then buying an ST without an ST tail. It's like, whats the point? I guess I wouldn't know until I see one IRL to compare.
I think to each his own lah bro.. Different people different standards. Some just go for size, some go for headshape while you might go for finlet count
Old 16-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #376
Nidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
I think to each his own lah bro.. Different people different standards. Some just go for size, some go for headshape while you might go for finlet count
That's why i say must see IRL mah bro. For pbb i am not a finlet guy, but my only knowledge abt turkana is the 17 and more finlet. It's suppose to look longer too. But frm the few pics around i dun see the difference between chad and guess. Need to see one to compare.

Old 19-02-2013, 05:10 AM   #377
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
I see a few med size del at 328 before CNY and my friend brought 1. If you looking for smaller nice pattern dels, That Aquarium, YunFeng, Tropical Fish International, 328 and OTF got new batch a few weeks back.

Happy hunting...
Quote:
Haven't seen any around bro...:-)
Thanks us bros!
Old 19-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #378
AncientHao

My weeksii.

Old 19-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #379
G2Red
Dragon

Hao...never go for the bold strips weeksi ?....Toyin do has stock right ?
Old 19-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #380
AncientHao

I don't know what Toyin has in stock. I got this weeksii locally few weeks ago.

Closed Thread