Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #41
jowy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hai... feel damn sad for u... any reply from the seller?
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #42
soonhong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
hai... feel damn sad for u... any reply from the seller?
Got but still need to see the arrangement /compensation..
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #43
jowy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
Got but still need to see the arrangement /compensation..
so will take at least 6 new 1 ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #44
soonhong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
so will take at least 6 new 1 ?
don't know yet...so far the breeder agreed on 3..but don't know yet..
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #45
jowy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
don't know yet...so far the breeder agreed on 3..but don't know yet..
eh... i tot is all to be replace again?
better check
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #46
soonhong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
eh... i tot is all to be replace again?
better check
Will check ...your wr so good happily in your tank..my wr ..."pai mia" reported to heaven..
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #47
jowy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
Will check ...your wr so good happily in your tank..my wr ..."pai mia" reported to heaven..
>.< hai
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #48
soonhong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
>.< hai
bo pian liao..no wr ..need to net liao....so far you have 5 ....net 2 first...
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #49
fengshui fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

.... I bring back from HK also won't die. I pack with Normal air as I need to transfer from plastic bag into hard case bottle.. 2-3hrs before check-in flight, abt 3.5hrs flight, clear immigration n reach home, easily 6-7hrs..but some up lorry after few days in my tank thou..not boosting, jus sharing..
But to be fair, spore weather around 1-3pm is not joke, very the humid n hot. U know how sensitive the little fellows r...
Lesson learn, I hope seller can make some compensation for u thou.
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #50
soonhong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengshui fish View Post
.... I bring back from HK also won't die. I pack with Normal air as I need to transfer from plastic bag into hard case bottle.. 2-3hrs before check-in flight, abt 3.5hrs flight, clear immigration n reach home, easily 6-7hrs..but some up lorry after few days in my tank thou..not boosting, jus sharing..
But to be fair, spore weather around 1-3pm is not joke, very the humid n hot. U know how sensitive the little fellows r...
Lesson learn, I hope seller can make some compensation for u thou.
Thanks bro...but will see what the arrangement later.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)