Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 12-06-2011, 02:03 AM   #71
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
Hahaha.. C'mon lah bro, we both know that those really thick bar, straight symmetrical stripes are no where to be found so far. We're just trying to make the best of what's available! But I'm no del collector like you!
Rest rest liao... Accidentally brought 3 polli home today also...

And followin bichirs bros advises today!! I got my gf her vampire crabs!! Where r u today?? We had a mini gathering with Tuna, Nid and fred b4 we all went off to see our own OCs..
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:05 AM   #72
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowa View Post
Rest rest liao... Accidentally brought 3 polli home today also...

And followin bichirs bros advises today!! I got my gf her vampire crabs!! Where r u today?? We had a mini gathering with Tuna, Nid and fred b4 we all went off to see our own OCs..
Got such thing as "accidentally" meh?? Hahaha.. Oh? Where at? No lah, I just got 2 pieces from JZX and head home. Good boy, must stay home and resist. Waiting patiently for my 3 "heavenly kings"...
washywashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #73
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepp View Post
Wow since it is bichir fever nite....share share my cheapo endlicheries.....just can't resist them!

Link here:

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...27#post8495927
Ur endies all so big big sia.. and ur ST wo wo!!
Old 12-06-2011, 02:21 AM   #74
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
Got such thing as "accidentally" meh?? Hahaha.. Oh? Where at? No lah, I just got 2 pieces from JZX and head home. Good boy, must stay home and resist. Waiting patiently for my 3 "heavenly kings"...
Two from NKS with Tuna and one from JZX
Old 12-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #75
starfish13

U all net the good ones liao. I slow hand slow leg, nothing to bag home everytime...
Old 12-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #76
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish13 View Post
U all net the good ones liao. I slow hand slow leg, nothing to bag home everytime...
Still plentiful of delz @ JZX
Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 AM   #77
nid

Bro Towa, nice meeting you and Fred today. Did u see anything nice at C328?

Went down to aquaone later with my OC to see his shipment, hmmmmm gotta say the CB PBB looks different frm the WC by quite a bit to me, only one out of the whole batch had a true PBB head imho but I'm have very limited knowledge so cannot really take my word for it, most I counted 14 finlets also, but frm the markings can really tell its not a lap, well not a normal one at least. Still nice looking batch he brought in, too bad out of my budget for the moment, my new tank really burned me.

Last edited by nid; 12-06-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:43 AM   #78
life4rent
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nid View Post

Went down to aquaone later with my OC to see his shipment, hmmmmm gotta say the CB PBB looks different frm the WC by quite a bit to me, only one out of the whole batch had a true PBB head imho, most I counted 14 finlets also, but frm the markings can really tell its not a lap, well not a normal one at least. Still nice looking batch he brought in, too bad out of my budget for the moment, my new tank really burned me.
Waaa bro leon bo jio! Hahah. Count me in leh haha.
life4rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:50 AM   #79
trowa
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nid View Post

Went down to aquaone later with my OC to see his shipment, hmmmmm gotta say the CB PBB looks different frm the WC by quite a bit to me, only one out of the whole batch had a true PBB head imho but I'm have very limited knowledge so cannot really take my word for it, most I counted 14 finlets also, but frm the markings can really tell its not a lap, well not a normal one at least. Still nice looking batch he brought in, too bad out of my budget for the moment, my new tank really burned me.
Ha-ha u are a true head-er like Tuna!! Never really took noticed of all the bichirs types in that tank in C328 cos' my OC is waiting outside the shop eagerly wanting to go home to admire her vamp crabs...

But in summary, currently AH, JZX and NKS have quite a handful of each spp!!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:14 AM   #80
nid

Quote:
Originally Posted by life4rent View Post
Waaa bro leon bo jio! Hahah. Count me in leh haha.
Sry bro life4rent, last min one, was late meeting my oc by almost 2 hrs because of NKS, haha, lucky its meet at her place or i really die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowa View Post
Ha-ha u are a true head-er like Tuna!! Never really took noticed of all the bichirs types in that tank in C328 cos' my OC is waiting outside the shop eagerly wanting to go home to admire her vamp crabs...

But in summary, currently AH, JZX and NKS have quite a handful of each spp!!
A lot of nice upper jaws coming in, not really my thing plus by the time I reach all the FHFL grab all the swee swee one already. But heard lots of gd news for lower jaw lovers coming soon