Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 05-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #41
globalcookie
Dragon

North Korea is a relatively untap market! There will be a lot of economical benefits if we can be friendly with them and given privilege there. For that, I won't oppose the country paying the bill. It's a 1 off bill, not gg to dent our coffers compared to many other issues we are concern about.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:13 PM   #42
millenium
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
North Korea is a relatively untap market! There will be a lot of economical benefits if we can be friendly with them and given privilege there. For that, I won't oppose the country paying the bill. It's a 1 off bill, not gg to dent our coffers compared to many other issues we are concern about.
Can try treat feizai more than once if that is the case.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:17 PM   #43
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Yes there is actually lots of opportunities in NK and I have some friends who went in to do business before. I'm sure if the sanctions were to be lifted from them and we are allowed to go in again, we will surely benefit from this summit.
Shadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #44
leeqf
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow7 View Post
Yes there is actually lots of opportunities in NK and I have some friends who went in to do business before. I'm sure if the sanctions were to be lifted from them and we are allowed to go in again, we will surely benefit from this summit.
Go NK do business safe or not? Wait feizai ask his elite force to kidnap u if u making a lot of money. Even if u are not in NK's turf can order hitmen to finish u off like killing his brother in Malaysia which the case is still pending. This is just my imagination...
leeqf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:01 AM   #45
stargazer
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeqf View Post
Go NK do business safe or not? Wait feizai ask his elite force to kidnap u if u making a lot of money. Even if u are not in NK's turf can order hitmen to finish u off like killing his brother in Malaysia which the case is still pending. This is just my imagination...
Being framed for being spy and kena send off to their labour camps is a worse fate.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:44 AM   #46
millenium
Senior Dragon

Is pinky good friend with feizai?

On another note, i saw recently in papers pinky try to give "advice" to world issues again. I think oh no.... not again.

Last edited by millenium; 07-06-2018 at 03:49 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #47
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
On another note, i saw recently in papers pinky try to give "advice" to world issues again. I think oh no.... not again.
He think he is LKY??? Not even 10%
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:14 PM   #48
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Quote:
He think he is LKY??? Not even 10%
cannot even handle Dr M, ah pinky wants to play with ah fei
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #49
millenium
Senior Dragon

To be fair, lky although much wiser in comparison, timing is different. Now china has overtaken sing already. Also, now usa is at its weakest of all times. If lucky, maybe later we can advice nk on modenisation and benefit, but there are many that are more qualified at this time. And time will also tell if kim could be much more smarter than we think he is or the opposite.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #50
Robson
Arofanatic

The world is moving very fast, many countries no longer far behind us or have overtaken. Good to be friendly to those who will want our friendship.

Only recently, sat in meeting and heard the digital transformation in our SEA countries. Can’t help but feel threatened.
Robson is offline   Reply With Quote