Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 16-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #51
stackdeck

Curse the life of a student
Old 16-04-2011, 02:03 AM   #52
MilkMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
my catch fr JZX:
good catch
Old 16-04-2011, 03:10 AM   #53
ItsAFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackdeck View Post
How many did they bring in? lips injured or perfect? Might go down tmrw....
Quote:
Originally Posted by stackdeck View Post
Curse the life of a student
still alot when im there in the night, yea a few pcs have injured lips and some ornate cloudy eye. so want get faster go choose ! what do bros think of the ornate? any diff compared to capbreed? darker tone / more slender?
Old 16-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #54
coldblood
Arofanatic

Guess what i brought last night

Ya. A few wounded lips and some cloudy eyes orante. Thanks to the great owners who pointed out my black black ornate choosen has cloudy eyes! Upz to JZX! Will sure patronize you again for THAT bichir my wife say will buy for me. hahaha *fingercrossed!

Wonder who is that bro who came in after I had gone... also looking at bichirs (around 9plus'ish)

Waiting for them to settle down and regain some color before taking more pic. A bit skinny trying to feed them MP now.

Last edited by coldblood; 16-04-2011 at 09:31 AM.
coldblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #55
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
good catch
when they told me about the shipment i was telling them i spent too much and will give it a miss. end up when i go over i still get 1 although i don't really fancy congi. no matter what it's still a bichir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAFish View Post
still alot when im there in the night, yea a few pcs have injured lips and some ornate cloudy eye. so want get faster go choose ! what do bros think of the ornate? any diff compared to capbreed? darker tone / more slender?
i will say the ornates still having juvenile markings at that size whereby CBs would have faded. probably cos they grow much faster in the wild. have to see how they develop as time pass by to see the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblood View Post
Will sure patronize you again for THAT bichir my wife say will buy for me. hahaha *fingercrossed!

Wonder who is that bro who came in after I had gone... also looking at bichirs (around 9plus'ish)
i thought she was complaining that u bought too many fish? worth letting her complain for THAT bichir.

that shld b me. i went back to collect my congi after dinner with my friends.

Last edited by Schmike; 16-04-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #56
coldblood
Arofanatic

Quote:
i thought she was complaining that u bought too many fish? worth letting her complain for THAT bichir.

that shld b me. i went back to collect my congi after dinner with my friends.
Haha~ she said something like.. "I thought you book 2 bichirs now buy four?.... (turns to owners) Let him know when THAT bichir comes... he sure will come down and buy one" <=== haha my permission to buy

Did not know its you or else will say hi

Anyway the orantes are ferocious..... the congis are sorta laid back... not eating yet

Last edited by coldblood; 16-04-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 16-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #57
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Haha~ she said something like.. "I thought you book 2 bichirs now buy four?.... (turns to owners) Let him know when THAT bichir comes... he sure will come down and buy one" <=== haha my permission to buy

Did not know its you or else will say hi

Anyway the orantes are ferocious..... the congis are sorta laid back... not eating yet
ya. thats why i said "fish will never buy finish". i always tell myself my tank is exploding. but i keep adding fish.

it was after u left i ask them who was that guy then i know it was u.

heard that ornates r aggressive. i still prefer the ornate i have in my tank so far. those didn't really impress me much.
Old 16-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #58
coldblood
Arofanatic

Quote:
ya. thats why i said "fish will never buy finish". i always tell myself my tank is exploding. but i keep adding fish.

it was after u left i ask them who was that guy then i know it was u.

heard that ornates r aggressive. i still prefer the ornate i have in my tank so far. those didn't really impress me much.
Heh Your fish high quality ma. I just choose the two darkest ones from the batch... apparently one of them had cloudy eyes as pointed out by the bros so I took another.... back to stareing at them infront of my tank!

Have a great chilly weekend!
Old 16-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #59
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Heh Your fish high quality ma. I just choose the two darkest ones from the batch... apparently one of them had cloudy eyes as pointed out by the bros so I took another.... back to stareing at them infront of my tank!

Have a great chilly weekend!
my fish is just what i like as they are. to me there is no such thing as gd/bad or high/low quality. everyone have their own preference when comes to fish.

i keep for myself to see and enjoy the hobby. even if someone come tell me it's a very low/bad quality fish, i will still like it as much as i do now.
Old 16-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #60
MilkMan

Quote:
when they told me about the shipment i was telling them i spent too much and will give it a miss. end up when i go over i still get 1 although i don't really fancy congi. no matter what it's still a bichir.
hehe they are not my fav too, but price was good so i bought a few