Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Closed Thread

Old 21-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #31
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

HA ,, Well say ...... ha ..,,,,this type of person go into parliament oso tiam tiam sit there .. kong simi .... NTUC job all go into PRC liao .. he fright kee lan ......

Last edited by KAO LUO; 21-05-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 21-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #32
.Hack
Dragon

Hougang By-Election Workers' Party Election Rally 2
Date: 22 May 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm
Venue: Open Field (Infront of Blk 837, bounded by Hougang Ave 4 and Hougang Central)

Old 21-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #33
Aces
Arofanatic

thor see the thunder he will laugh at himself de like hahahaha.. nan the hammer got powder..
Old 21-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #34
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
lai arh jian arh.....
must attend WP's 2nd rally tmr to see how they tear apart pee a pee's claims point by point.... HUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
Old 21-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #35
chaos
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6238 View Post
must attend WP's 2nd rally tmr to see how they tear apart pee a pee's claims point by point.... HUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
wait last min cancel again
Old 21-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #36
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillife76 View Post
The girl ( i assume is bodyguard) beside her look stern but chio.. 有味道!
WHICH ONE WHICH ONE??? I scan thru e photo many times... many more times... go make kopi come back look thru again.... cannot find anything new "chio" but "CHWEE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveSurfer View Post
(2) With Aljunied GRC already in WP's hands, HGians may no longer need to be the 'sacrificial lambs' for democracy and they can finally get their deserved upgrading perks etc.

(3) Mr Png is not really a very charismatic politician who can give convincing speeches and bring out the moods of his voters
Those in HG who voted WP didn't do so because of upgrading or sacrificial lambs but they felt LTK and his party is definitely fighting for Singaporeans.

Upgrading is a b1tch word. I cannot accept/agree with PAP's dangling carrot. Upgrading is everybody's rights. Those are HDB flats, not WP Flats isn't it? Those are bought by Citizens, not outsiders.

No doubt PEH is not very charismatic, doesn't seems to speak well. I find not many pple speaks well in politics. Thus Nicole Seah was such a refreshing change (apart from youthful and rather demure looks), as she speaks well, thinks well, etc. PEH also doesn't give an approachable feeling compared to LTK or even YSL (he doesn't look approachable as DC too i feel).

However pple in HG who voted WP, votes for their rights they have always been denied. Nvm upgrading, it will come to you by 2014, that was what GOVERNMENT said abt all HDB being upgraded by then.

-------
Lastly, i don't see this BE as a localized BE. Don't tell me, these FW/FT issue, inflation, policy problems, all doesn't affect those in HG SMC. Is HG a country of its own? This PAP run out of bullets!
Old 21-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #37
loveikan
Arofanatic

Really like its avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/occupySG

PAP is fighting a losing battle because they are campaigning solely on 'Yaw' card which according to veteran politician Dr Tan Cheng Bock, is a double-edge sword. But they have no choice because they have little other merits to campaign on.

If you have neglected your son and treated him like shit for 20 years, do you expect your son to attend your funeral?

Hougang voters, give them a tight slap on their face and walk tall with your head high up! Hougang is Not For Sale and Hougang Spirit can never be bought
Old 21-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #38
globalcookie
Dragon

They might as well come tempt them with carrot again and tell them it is only 4yrs to next GE... so if they do a bad job in HG, ask e voters in other GRC/SMC vote against them... do e desperate call la...

Like that maybe they will win more votes.

LHL come forth and make that commitment la.. say he step down from PM post if HG residents are disappointed with PAP after this term. He won't dare to do that right....

Last edited by globalcookie; 21-05-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 21-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #39
dermarko
AFC Member

Quote:
Must try to attend and you will feel the atmosphere there. Just tell yourself, how many By-elections one can have in his/her lifetime? I will be there as well, hopefully can buy a WP umbrella also..
Old 21-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #40
TOFUUUUUU
Dragon

Quote:
I scare go there kena step till death leh. so many ppl
Closed Thread