Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-08-2015, 07:53 AM   #1
Ozone

AFC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 993
Default High coverage German Red Angel

Hi guys,

Has anybody seen them anywhere recently?
Ozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #2
Aquafren
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12
Default

JZX has a new "Red devil"scalare shipment last Fri. Not sure if it is what you are looking for.
Aquafren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #3
vil.
Dragon
 
vil.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 836
Default

i think those from angelplus will be the ultimate. unfortunately, I don't think it is easy to bring into SG
vil. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
khunlim
Arofanatic
 
khunlim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafren View Post
JZX has a new "Red devil"scalare shipment last Fri. Not sure if it is what you are looking for.
Just came back from JZX today, these red devil are really nice..... very good coverage of bright orange. Really very tempting to get some.... but too small size for all my comms. tank. If 3" to 4" size, I sure will get them.

khunlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 03:17 PM   #5
whtan1
Arofanatic
 
whtan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunlim View Post
Just came back from JZX today, these red devil are really nice..... very good coverage of bright orange. Really very tempting to get some.... but too small size for all my comms. tank. If 3" to 4" size, I sure will get them.

there is such a huge range of pricing on range of angel , how does one differentiate ? why is some only SDG10 and some after >$25.

is there a previous chat on the different type. just want to learn
whtan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 11:57 PM   #6
khunlim
Arofanatic
 
khunlim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtan1 View Post
there is such a huge range of pricing on range of angel , how does one differentiate ? why is some only SDG10 and some after >$25.

is there a previous chat on the different type. just want to learn
What I can say is that...... price depends on its quality.

Anyway, not fix rule... I think...... willing seller... willing buyer.

JXZ is selling at SDG50 per piece for abt. 2" inches size. It will may sound expensive but if you see the real thing...... you will pay for it.

khunlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)