Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 26-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #21
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

i ting is the best it i ever seen in af so far
jPoPbOl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #22
BuWaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC View Post
whether is a ST or IT, most impt u love the fish...its a beauty
But when such cases happen, its not just the love that can replace the monetary lost and feeling of being cheated....usually it'll felt more like being a sucker for paying high $$$ of a ST and get IT instead
Old 26-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #23
DMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuWaC View Post
But when such cases happen, its not just the love that can replace the monetary lost and feeling of being cheated....usually it'll felt more like being a sucker for paying high $$$ of a ST and get IT instead
there are always these kind of ppl around, that why we come here and learn...if TS din ask, he'll be happily seeing his beauty, happy buyer happy seller, here come ard goes ard...btw its not easy to come by such fish...
Old 26-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #24
CJY_15
Dragon

look more like IT to me..
centre bar should be more slanded for ST..
But the body shape is nice..
CJY_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #25
kok-san
Dragon

U have to be careful when buying from fish shops as well. Till now u still can see fish shops selling small ITs as STs.
kok-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #26
bBxiAng

sighs...i agree that its the feeling of being a sucker that sucks....cos when u buy a fish...its the whole package of expectation....excitement and everything combined together....but once u find out uve been cheated...ull have the Zzzzz feeling... lol

im wondering if sales contracts like this one can be considered as either fraudulent misrepresentation or at least a negligent misrepresentation....and was wondering if buyers can approach small claims tribunal regarding fishes...hmm anyone familiar with this area can enlighten us?!

hmmm i was also wondering...is the tail considered a ST tail? cos i noticed the 2 bars on the tail are different in size??
Old 26-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #27
gavin
Endangered Dragon

nice 3bar IT...
gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #28
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bBxiAng View Post
sighs...i agree that its the feeling of being a sucker that sucks....cos when u buy a fish...its the whole package of expectation....excitement and everything combined together....but once u find out uve been cheated...ull have the Zzzzz feeling... lol

im wondering if sales contracts like this one can be considered as either fraudulent misrepresentation or at least a negligent misrepresentation....and was wondering if buyers can approach small claims tribunal regarding fishes...hmm anyone familiar with this area can enlighten us?!

hmmm i was also wondering...is the tail considered a ST tail? cos i noticed the 2 bars on the tail are different in size??
Its consider IT tail...
Xiaolong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #29
Redknight
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Mania View Post
Bro, suggestion if you newbie, best check and do research first - manay experts also kenna conned - ST/IT can sometimes be tricky even for seasoned togerseows!!
Yea, at first look it looks like a ST to me, and already read quite alot of diff tigers in the net, guess to different a "controversal" tigers can be tricky at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC View Post
whether is a ST or IT, most impt u love the fish...its a beauty
True, I love tigers, already have 6 ITs and thought a new ST will be great but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuWaC View Post
You are so right bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bBxiAng View Post

That's what I feel, your joy ended with disappointment and feeling of get cheated..

I think, under the law, we can claim under small claim tribunal under misrepresentation of good and services. Worse, if such news spread in AF or any other forum about the "black" shop, i think th consequences will be more worse than just going to such court.

I being looking at it for very long at its tail...i also cant diff still...sigh..
Redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #30
Betta Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redknight View Post
Yea, at first look it looks like a ST to me, and already read quite alot of diff tigers in the net, guess to different a "controversal" tigers can be tricky at times.

True, I love tigers, already have 6 ITs and thought a new ST will be great but.....

You are so right bro!

I being looking at it for very long at its tail...i also cant diff still...sigh..
This is the world of tiger.......not the easiest breed to keep

Last edited by Betta Mania; 20-09-2010 at 11:01 PM.