Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AF Organized Events

Old 01-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
D24

AFC Committee

Default Bioearth

What is BIOEARTH?
Refresh your aquarium/pond with BIOEARTH. Made by Nature, it consists of more than 90% calcium montmorillonite clay. This hi-purity clay has been one of Nature’s miracle resources and it is an essential part of the diets of Native Americans and wild animals for centuries. Why is it so important?

Montmorillonite clays are among the highest and richest natural form of mineral elements on earth. Calcium montmorillonite, also known as the `living clay’ is edible, and consists of no less than 67 minerals. These minerals are essential to the functions of organs and reproduction of enzymes in the body. As such, the importance of calcium montmorillonite has become more prominent and it has been used as a health supplement, in cosmetics, spa treatments, agriculture etc.

How does it work?
BIOEARTH works in 2 ways:- adsorption and absorption. Known to be negatively charged (-ve), BIOEARTH binds with many positively charged (+ve) toxins like a magnet. Bacteria, toxins, wastes, are prone to BIOEARTH’s attraction (adsorption). Clay particles are also able to draw substances into their inner layers, swelling each particle the more it absorbs. This process will expand the clay and make them more `filterable’, and hence easier to remove in the filter. Besides these 2 ways, BIOEARTH provides many essential minerals to the water benefiting both the fishes and plants.

How does BIOEARTH enhance the overall quality and health of my fishes?
In a recently discovered secret of koi keeping in Japan, natural `mud’ ponds are found remineralised by using calcium montmorillonite clay. Not only does it provide nutrients to the kois, it also detoxifies the water, resulting in the water having a very `polished’ look. It also replenishes the mineral content of the water. The result are beautiful and healthy kois.

Furthermore, by bathing them and feeding them with calcium montmorillonite clay, it helps the fishes to grow both in mass and weight, aiding digestion, making them healthy and more resistant to diseases. Such benefits are finally made available to professional fish keepers and hobbyists by using BIOEARTH.

BIOEARTH can be used in both freshwater and marine systems. It improves and stabilizes water quality, removes chemicals, medicine residue, chlorine, heavy metals, ammonium and many other contaminants, allow young fries to grow better, destresses fish, neutralizes harmful bacteria, promotes breeding, improves skin/scale luster & colour of fishes etc

Why do I need BIOEARTH?
BIOEARTH is a high purity calcium montmorillonite clay. With regular use, your fish will experience improved health, better skin luster and enjoy better water quality.
With BIOEARTH, you are using what Nature is giving you. No chemicals, no additives or preservatives. Pure clay. Your aquarium/pond will be more similar to your fishes’ natural habitat. With a clean environment, your fish will be stress-free and will eat better, grow better and live better.

How do I use BIOEARTH?
Use in aquarium/pond
Add about 1 gram to every 100 to 200 litres of water weekly. Mix well with aquarium/pond water before applying. You will notice that the water will turn cloudy initially but will result in much cleaner and clearer water in a few hours. Use BIOEARTH preferably at night so that you will enjoy the clear water the next morning.
If you are showing your fish at a show or competition, repeat dose thrice weekly and increase dosage by 50% each time.

Use with food
When using BIOEARTH to mix with fish food, add 1 gram to a mixing bowl with some water and fish food. Allow the food to be soaked with BIOEARTH solution. Not only will the fish get all the nutrients, other impurities like fungus, bacteria that may be found in the food will be removed.

What should I take note of?
There are different types of clay in the market. Only calcium montmorillonite clay are edible clay. As such, please do not use products which you are not certain of. Some clay may contain certain percentages of calcium montmorillonite but have higher levels of impurities. BIOEARTH is a high purity calcium montmorillonite
clay powder of 90% and above.

BIOEARTH is all natural! Made By Nature. Made for Nature.

D24
Old 01-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Azroy
Endangered Dragon

sounds very good, where got sell this and how much?
Azroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
D24

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azroy View Post
sounds very good, where got sell this and how much?
hehe.... dun listub me can?

D24
Old 01-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Panut

Good read!

where can we get this product?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
jebus
Dragon

i used it before

Normally i will place it in just before i add new tap water... used it like a water conditioner, duno if it was bioearth or issit my fish used to it.

saw it at C328 and aquastar, this prioduct been ard for a year or so alrdy...
just used finished my bottle....
i think it was $12 for a normal 350gm/50gm bottle.
jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
zyblack
Arofanatic

I bought the smallest bottle of 230gm at $10 from C328. Not bad...used it during water change. Initially the water will get cloudy for an hour or 2. Then subsequently the water clear up. Fishes are colouring up well and more active during feeding.

1 small bottle can last quite a while if you do weekly water change and does 1-2 gram per WC.
zyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #7
nick1805
Arofanatic

heard abt it being used for kois...for arowanas...is it still as good? or anyone tried it with aros?
nick1805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
tmark
Dragon

can i use it for my shrimp tank?
tmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
zyblack
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmark View Post
can i use it for my shrimp tank?
I think it can replace the "sea mud" I often see they use in Crystal Red Shrimp tanks. Should have the same effect.

So far I dose this in my tank for cherries for more than a month now. All healthy and eating well.
zyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
tmark
Dragon

ok thanks for e advice
tmark is offline   Reply With Quote