Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2008, 02:30 AM   #71
AGV
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
All my ITS take MP after being introduced to my tank . There is no secret , just be " cruel " , dun give in . In a matter of time , when will get hungry and go for MP . We are their master , we call the shots !
I am more conservative only Feed it some feeder till it, " fit for starving ". I am scare later they starve until skinny skinny eyes big big
Old 01-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #72
fishNchips

thanks guys!! it worked!! when i posted the the post ytd i nvr feed for abt 1week liao... this evening the they ate the prawns after needing to 'sia' them abit by droping infront of them... but one nvr eat... i think he got some probs. his body turned black and got a white sheen... i got a pic. can anyone advice pls?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2007.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	209132  

Old 01-10-2008, 01:30 AM   #73
redeyes
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishNchips View Post
thanks guys!! it worked!! when i posted the the post ytd i nvr feed for abt 1week liao... this evening the they ate the prawns after needing to 'sia' them abit by droping infront of them... but one nvr eat... i think he got some probs. his body turned black and got a white sheen... i got a pic. can anyone advice pls?
the eye like blind to me.. any comment bros?..
Old 01-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #74
BuWaC

Check your water parameters.

Old 01-10-2008, 03:56 AM   #75
fishNchips

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeyes View Post
the eye like blind to me.. any comment bros?..
dude... are you for real??

Old 01-10-2008, 03:58 AM   #76
fishNchips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuWaC View Post
Check your water parameters.
i do not have a kit with me now... but the other one is ok.. just tt not stable yet... btw wad type of kit should i buy? can intro ?thanks

Old 01-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #77
BuWaC

Tigers are sensitive to Ammonia as well as Nitrate. Dunno watz wrong with your Tiger but if u can show more pics, that can narrow down watz wrong with it. Dont be too optimistic that other pcs are ok whilst only this pc is not, sometimes an infection can slowly wipe out the whole tank over time due different strength and anti-bodies each fish have. Get the standard Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate, of course not forgetting PH tester kit. Sera brand is good.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #78
Tustar
Senior Dragon

the white linings u speak of might be due to ur jap mat tat is in your tank
tigers r know to be rather darty at times.
so it might have its body scratch

as fr eyes duno is due to ur flash light anot.

but for a blind one u can see the eyes r white or the pupil totally white in color
Old 01-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #79
fishNchips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuWaC View Post
Tigers are sensitive to Ammonia as well as Nitrate. Dunno watz wrong with your Tiger but if u can show more pics, that can narrow down watz wrong with it. Dont be too optimistic that other pcs are ok whilst only this pc is not, sometimes an infection can slowly wipe out the whole tank over time due different strength and anti-bodies each fish have. Get the standard Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate, of course not forgetting PH tester kit. Sera brand is good.
sera eh?? ok i will get the them... i hope tmr...being busy with work is a biatch

Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #80
fishNchips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustar View Post
the white linings u speak of might be due to ur jap mat tat is in your tank
tigers r know to be rather darty at times.
so it might have its body scratch

as fr eyes duno is due to ur flash light anot.

but for a blind one u can see the eyes r white or the pupil totally white in color
hey u might be right i have japmats in the tank leh... this pic was not taken with any flash...rather the light came from the tank. i seriously think its not blind man... i have seen blind fishes... but it does have cloudy eyes... sometimes got sometimes dont have... sheesh...

Closed Thread