Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #51
arofrank79
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
2 days is not enugh bro , I have a few that took months before they become stable . One thing to note , dun make anymore changes to your tank once it is setup . The tigers will take some time to adapt . Once they are used to the tank , they'll turn stable. Juz be patient bro !
very well said tiger buddy..
Old 10-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #52
E.M
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
2 days is not enugh bro , I have a few that took months before they become stable . One thing to note , dun make anymore changes to your tank once it is setup . The tigers will take some time to adapt . Once they are used to the tank , they'll turn stable. Juz be patient bro !
ok bro.. will heed ur advice.. just wait and see..
Old 10-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #53
mr tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.M View Post
like to ask all bro.. how long does it take for a IT to be stable?? so far got a 3 and 4 inch IT stable or semi stable but the 6 inch black most of the time... in the tank for abt 2 days...
making ITs stable is not easy..have to try and error...bro crazyfish also tries many ways nad methods to make them stable..he is sifu of tigers..heehee..

Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #54
E.M
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tiger View Post
making ITs stable is not easy..have to try and error...bro crazyfish also tries many ways nad methods to make them stable..he is sifu of tigers..heehee..

ok.. hope shifu can give more guidance to newbie like me.. haha..btw to train IT to take frog n MP, is it the same as aro.. ?? meaning by starving..
Old 10-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #55
mr tiger

Quote:
ok.. hope shifu can give more guidance to newbie like me.. haha..btw to train IT to take frog n MP, is it the same as aro.. ?? meaning by starving..
yup bro..starving..wad ur ITs eating now?

Old 10-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #56
WATARI"18

Quote:
yes,u need to starve them..once hungry,they will whack..

Old 10-11-2008, 01:17 PM   #57
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tiger View Post
Since when I am a shifu ???? Still learning stage . There is no end to learning as far as fish keeping ic concerned .

Quote:

Starve them , that's the only way . They will start to take your MP once they cannot withstand the hunger .
Old 10-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #58
E.M
Dragon

1 taking frog, 1 take mp den another one so far never see him eat... coz i feeding my aro small frog, so i want to make them all take frog...
Old 10-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #59
bcsong96

[QUOTE=CrazyFish;6307705]Since when I am a shifu ???? Still learning stage . There is no end to learning as far as fish keeping ic concerned .

Hello shifu ,teach me leh ,my tigers still oolulu

Old 10-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #60
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcsong96 View Post

Hello shifu ,teach me leh ,my tigers still oolulu

Your tigers all more stable than mine leh bro , I think its you who shd give us some pointers on how you manage to do that .
Closed Thread