Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 26-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #71
saw

Sorry to hear abt your loss and i really appreciate that you shared this useful experience with us. Useful especially to me planning on getting a new tank for my fishes in my new house.

Dun feel too sad because at least your gained an invaluable experience and wont make the same mistake next time.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #72
sqwerc
Arofanatic

Thank you for sharing you experience TS. I am considering getting a custom tank too and all the information is very helpful.

I think we must appreciate people who take the effort to share on the forums for the benefit of all other members. I have learnt so much from other members sharing these painful experiences so that we do not have to learn it the hard way as well. Typing that story must have taken much time and effort.

Condolences for your loss and hope that you will overcome the ordeal soon!
sqwerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #73
eNox
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkkie View Post
my guess is contract is with tankmaker for construction and delivery of tank. Sgbros is a subcontractor in this case. so everything.. still tankmaker has to bear.

anyway Bro.. sorry for your loss. thanks for sharing and definitely something to take note of when upgrading tanks in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cher boon View Post
Sorry for ur lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfishlover View Post
Sorry to hear that .. Be strong ..
Hope to see you back ..

Take care
Quote:
Originally Posted by saw View Post
Sorry to hear abt your loss and i really appreciate that you shared this useful experience with us. Useful especially to me planning on getting a new tank for my fishes in my new house.

Dun feel too sad because at least your gained an invaluable experience and wont make the same mistake next time.
Thanks for the concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerc View Post
Thank you for sharing you experience TS. I am considering getting a custom tank too and all the information is very helpful.

I think we must appreciate people who take the effort to share on the forums for the benefit of all other members. I have learnt so much from other members sharing these painful experiences so that we do not have to learn it the hard way as well. Typing that story must have taken much time and effort.

Condolences for your loss and hope that you will overcome the ordeal soon!
Thanks for the comment , appreciate it a lot.
eNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #74
joesan27

Sorry for your loss,I recently got a new custom tank from Gerald too.delivery n installation by sgbros.mine was well handle by them with all e installation,piping.except e water part I do it myself.during night time I notice leaking from value switch of e piping.gerald attend to me straight after I call him the next morning.service from him is really AAA+ to me.