Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #101
fdelity
Arofanatic

Hi QH, i realised that the noise comes from the spinning rotor which is held by a stem. This stem is secured by 2 top & bottom black rubber caps, apparently the caps are worn-out (found a hole in them)

Are there replacements available for these black rubber caps?
fdelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #102
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdelity View Post
Hi QH, i realised that the noise comes from the spinning rotor which is held by a stem. This stem is secured by 2 top & bottom black rubber caps, apparently the caps are worn-out (found a hole in them)

Are there replacements available for these black rubber caps?
Hi Bro,

Sincerely apologised for the late reply. You may bring your Hydra down to our farm retail shop and we will replace the rubber end cap for you.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:21 AM   #103
Zechboy08

Default Electric current leak when using stem 1

Hi QH, I realised electric current leak from the stem 1 after I installed the stem. I have confirm the leak using a test pen. This stem is secured by the hanging outside the glass wall of the sump's last compartment. Is this normal as there is matel plate in the stem?
Old 13-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #104
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechboy08 View Post
Hi QH, I realised electric current leak from the stem 1 after I installed the stem. I have confirm the leak using a test pen. This stem is secured by the hanging outside the glass wall of the sump's last compartment. Is this normal as there is matel plate in the stem?
Hi,

Kindly do bring it over to our retail shop in our farm and we will do a detail check for you. If it is due malfunction, we will replace a new unit for you. But will you be able to do a detail check using your test pen again and trace where the leakage is from as hydra stream is using very low power consumption of 0.5w just to power the electro plate. Thanks.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 14-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #105
Zechboy08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi,

Kindly do bring it over to our retail shop in our farm and we will do a detail check for you. If it is due malfunction, we will replace a new unit for you. But will you be able to do a detail check using your test pen again and trace where the leakage is from as hydra stream is using very low power consumption of 0.5w just to power the electro plate. Thanks.
Hi QH,
I am not able to trace which part of hydra stream leakage is from. I manage to pin down the leakage from hydra stream by switching off and unplugged all other equipment in the tank and only hydra stream on. I hope this info helps.
Old 17-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #106
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechboy08 View Post
Hi QH,
I am not able to trace which part of hydra stream leakage is from. I manage to pin down the leakage from hydra stream by switching off and unplugged all other equipment in the tank and only hydra stream on. I hope this info helps.
Hi,

Thanks alot for your additional information. Kindly to bring it back to us and we will have a detail check on it and if it is faulty, we will replace you with a new unit. Sorry for the inconvenices caused.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 21-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #107
Kaien

Hi, will hydra kill off tannic acid? As I have boxwood and driftwood and ketapang leaves to soften water.

Thank you.
Kaien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #108
corvintheus

Hi, how many weeks running these to notice the change? I have been running this for a month with 160ppm and until now still 160ppm.
Old 23-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #109
corvintheus

I will be in sg tomorrow until the may 27th. where can I buy the cartridge of hydra stream? Is still not available in my country since I am the first one having this filter.
Old 23-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #110
Clamence
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvintheus View Post
I will be in sg tomorrow until the may 27th. where can I buy the cartridge of hydra stream? Is still not available in my country since I am the first one having this filter.
Went to clementi last week, saw a few catridges at poly art. If you dont already know, there are a few fish shops at clementi block 328, u shud go check it out when u are here.