Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascapers Equipment, DIY and Hardware

Old 24-02-2005, 09:02 PM   #1
nisun

Smile Chiller thermostat problem

Hi ,

just wonder if anyone r familliar with ELLIWELL temperature controller? i hav a model EWPC 901/T installed onto my chiller and recently encountered a 'E1' error displayed on the 7-segment led display. Are u able to advice me on how to rectify this error? the initial setting used to display my preset temperature followed by the actual sensing temperature form my fish tank water.

Thanks so much in advance. This is my 1st time setup a chiller on my planted tank.
Old 24-02-2005, 10:01 PM   #2
Little_Fish

Just a suggestion. Maybe u wanna try contacting the person or shop where u get yer thermostat?
Well since they sold it to u, they should have a rough idea on whats wrong with yer equipment.
Cheers.
Old 24-02-2005, 10:17 PM   #3
.S1
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisun
Hi ,

just wonder if anyone r familliar with ELLIWELL temperature controller? i hav a model EWPC 901/T installed onto my chiller and recently encountered a 'E1' error displayed on the 7-segment led display. Are u able to advice me on how to rectify this error? the initial setting used to display my preset temperature followed by the actual sensing temperature form my fish tank water.

Thanks so much in advance. This is my 1st time setup a chiller on my planted tank.
Yo Bro Nisun,

Here is what I found on the web via google search engine.

ERROR ANNOUNCIATION
The instrument is provided with only one error message “E1”, both in case of short-ed sensor and in case of sensor break, or sensor absence. The “E1” error message also appears in the event of under range of the system temperature (–55). In the event of over range of the systemtemperature (99), the “99” value will blink first, then the “E1” error message will be displayed in case the probe will exceed the value of 150.

Apparently your sensor might be faulty reference the above.
.S1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
schema

Bro, did I talk to u over the phone? (regarding my chiller)

That's a good lead from Bro .S1,
u can try yank out your sensor and bring it to Supertron at SLT 3rd Fl to gat a replacement.
Old 25-02-2005, 10:02 AM   #5
nisun

Default Thks

A big Thank you to all bros here for all ur invaluable advices. Will value it seriously...
Old 25-02-2005, 10:46 PM   #6
.S1
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisun
A big Thank you to all bros here for all ur invaluable advices. Will value it seriously...
You are most welcome! A lot of answers can usually be found on the internet, which I assume you have been searching but can't find. Hence, you came here for help. Glad to be of help and hope your Chiller problem is resolved soon.
.S1 is offline   Reply With Quote