Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 09-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #61
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_neo79 View Post
Bought 2 set of 6 feet LED golden light. Ballast spoilt. Go to Qian Hu for exchange, they claimed no stock ie no spare to change. Asked me to go to Sim Lim Square to buy myself. I will think they should at least have some spare to sell at cost price if they do not want to exchange for free when quality is obviously an issue now since many customers are experiencing it.
Hi bro,

We apologized that you had a bad experienced with us when you are here for your exchange. We will look into this feedback here and improve on our aftersales services. And we are also looking into the quality issues that most of the hobbyist had encounter on the ballast

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 09:11 PM   #62
nicholas_neo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi bro,

We apologized that you had a bad experienced with us when you are here for your exchange. We will look into this feedback here and improve on our aftersales services. And we are also looking into the quality issues that most of the hobbyist had encounter on the ballast
Thanks. Manage to get a replacement from you guys this time when I popped by to shop for accessories. Appreciate it. Ü
Old 14-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #63
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_neo79 View Post
Thanks. Manage to get a replacement from you guys this time when I popped by to shop for accessories. Appreciate it. Ü
Hi bro,

You are welcome. We welcome and appreciate your feedback so that we are able to constantly improve on our product quality and after sales service.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 26-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #64
TOM32
Dragon

Quote:
Hi bro,

You are welcome. We welcome and appreciate your feedback so that we are able to constantly improve on our product quality and after sales service.
Sir

Just wonder are the ballast improved? If yes, would need to replace 2 pcs -12V 48 Watts
Do you have stock?

Regards

Last edited by TOM32; 26-08-2014 at 05:54 PM.
TOM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #65
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32 View Post
Sir

Just wonder are the ballast improved? If yes, would need to replace 2 pcs -12V 48 Watts
Do you have stock?

Regards
Hi Tom,

Kindly check that will you be able advice me on the model that you are checking on the ballast. As 48 watts, it seem to be the submersible version and not the external version, thanks for your confirmation.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 01-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #66
TOM32
Dragon

LED WL096-173CM
AC 90V-240V 50-60Hz
TOM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:40 PM   #67
KiwiChew
Arofanatic

Hi Qian Hu, I would like to know what is the UVB % of your LED Tanning Light (White one)? Thanks in advance.
KiwiChew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #68
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32 View Post
LED WL096-173CM
AC 90V-240V 50-60Hz
Hi Tom,

I had prepared 2 ballast for you and will you be able to PM me your contact number so that I am able to get our retail guys to give you a call to make the arrangement. Thanks a lot.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 03-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #69
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChew View Post
Hi Qian Hu, I would like to know what is the UVB % of your LED Tanning Light (White one)? Thanks in advance.
Hi bro,

Sorry to inform that we do not have the specific information on the UVB% unlike the T8 or T5 light tube which do have it specifically.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 03-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #70
KiwiChew
Arofanatic

Quote:
Hi bro,

Sorry to inform that we do not have the specific information on the UVB% unlike the T8 or T5 light tube which do have it specifically.
Hmm...alright Boss. May I know if the tanning will still work if I place it outside my 12mm thick glass tank instead of submersing it? I know it will surely be less effective but hope it can still have the tanning capabilities.

Previous experience I had was water seeped in the tube, half the lights went out. Went down and was given a new adapter(ballast?), half the lights were dimmed this time, water still seep in as tube didn't change as your employee find that problem only with adapter. Went down 2nd time, was given a new set. Everything working but I'm afraid to submerse it now.
KiwiChew is offline   Reply With Quote