Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum > Showcase & Updates

Old 25-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #51
uni
Arofanatic

Thumbs up uni

Tay u are right.
uni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #52
dolphex_tang
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Personal view both rays looks ok to me esp the male with big spots. Fm wat lap sap PDR????? not bad quality lah. If everyone compare rays based on top top grade BD only, then ask urself, one willing to pay that kind of price? I believe many wan pay peanut but wan top grade quality. Affordability is v impt to many. I hv met many that just want to own a simple ray v happy liao cos they cant afford.

BDleo, BD............ we had been discussing abt this so many time and same qns and ans keep coming back. Tired......

I think TS now most important is take note tat both pups looks v small and v young that need extra care. Grooming is needed for the fm, so will turn out better.

BTW not my rays. TS pls also take note tat there r pple out there giving bad comments on other pple rays cos of certain reasons. so pls dont take them too hard lah, not pointing at anyone, just that I heard many many stories recently abt bad mouthing. HAIZZZZZZZZ

Honestly, now I am so scared really so scared to sell BD, BDleo, or normal P13. No matter how u sell will still hv issue........ no end. Unless sold at motoro price then no more issue. HAIZZZZZ really so difficult for breeders. No wonder black monkey dont wan to sell but only export.
Tay... totally agree with you. But nowadays got alot of experts in AF to share their experiences n knowledge. So I better keep quiet before kana shoot again. Whahahahaa...
dolphex_tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #53
llewellyn
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuoyuting View Post
That I didn't expect ppl to comment the female to the extend of pdr.
Cause until now i haven seen any pdr that have spotting in such manner.

If any bros seen any pdr that look like this kindly show picture of the rays.
Try not to be too conscious about the BD branding.
I realised even fishes has got their own unique character and some will grow on You if you make an effort to spend time and get to know them more.
I love my classic 321 female PDR, she doesn't have any skirting nor underbelly spots but she morph until extremely messy
She basically destroyed everything that blocks her way ..... air disc, eheim pipe, prefilter and tankmates
I can put my hands and she will slowly swim near and cup my fingers
I called her raynie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiyF...e_gdata_player

Last edited by llewellyn; 26-12-2013 at 01:04 AM.
llewellyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #54
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphex_tang View Post
Tay... totally agree with you. But nowadays got alot of experts in AF to share their experiences n knowledge. So I better keep quiet before kana shoot again. Whahahahaa...
Actually most pple misunderstood wat breeders like us wan to say, most think tat we try to bad mouth, trying to mkt, trying to out shine others and most impt tot that we hv hidden agenda. In fact after much consideration, I hv same feel as u, BETTER KEEP QUIET............. AF, hobbyist, pls forgive me if I contribute less in future.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:07 AM   #55
Vitor
Dragon

Be happy if that what u want to buy and enjoy!
Unless u are to buy breed and sell , then is another story.

I only just started, got a 4" retic ray , although there was a 4" motoro.
I am happy as I know my 522 is good for its adult size and that's wat I have , and hope I can't learn along the way of TLC to rays. That's the amt I can play with.

It's not so much of comparing and envy. As long as u buy wat u want, and u like it.
There will always be pple say nice and some say cannot make it. And one mountain still have one mountain higher.
Vitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:08 AM   #56
Vitor
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor View Post

I am happy as I know my 522 is good for its adult size and that's wat I have , and hope I can't learn along the way of TLC to rays. That's the amt I can play with.

It's not so much of comparing and envy. As long as u buy wat u want, and u like it.
There will always be pple say nice and some say cannot make it. And one mountain still have one mountain higher.
Typo on 2nd para, hope I can learn along the way....
Vitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #57
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor View Post

Cheers, totally agree with u bro. I hv met many simple fish hobyist just want a simple healthy ray to keep, regardless of breed, brand, name.

Wat i feel that rays are a v v difficult fish, think most had spent too much time regards to name, branding, breed. In fact, understranding abt rays, health, its nature, its behavior, breeding,........... etc, think most didnt really bother. To be honest, recent yrs I had spend most of my time understanding rays by itself and not abt breeding nice top quality BD.

Wat does it mean if u bot an unhealthy world class BD top grade and die weeks later. Does this mean anything?

Last edited by Tay; 26-12-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #58
Zhuoyuting
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by llewellyn View Post
I realised even fishes has got their own unique character and some will grow on You if you make an effort to spend time and get to know them more.
I love my classic 321 female PDR, she doesn't have any skirting nor underbelly spots but she morph until extremely messy
She basically destroyed everything that blocks her way ..... air disc, eheim pipe, prefilter and tankmates
I called her raynie
Wah your PDR from no skirt until got skirt.
Look like a BD to me. Really astonish to see this kind of quality..

TI SKIRT all pop out tell me what you feed leh.

Quote:
Actually most pple misunderstood wat breeders like us wan to say, most think tat we try to bad mouth, trying to mkt, trying to out shine others and most impt tot that we hv hidden agenda. In fact after much consideration, I hv same feel as u, BETTER KEEP QUIET............. AF, hobbyist, pls forgive me if I contribute less in future.

Quote:
Personal view both rays looks ok to me esp the male with big spots. Fm wat lap sap PDR????? not bad quality lah. If everyone compare rays based on top top grade BD only, then ask urself, one willing to pay that kind of price? I believe many wan pay peanut but wan top grade quality. Affordability is v impt to many. I hv met many that just want to own a simple ray v happy liao cos they cant afford.

BDleo, BD............ we had been discussing abt this so many time and same qns and ans keep coming back. Tired......

I think TS now most important is take note tat both pups looks v small and v young that need extra care. Grooming is needed for the fm, so will turn out better.

BTW not my rays. TS pls also take note tat there r pple out there giving bad comments on other pple rays cos of certain reasons. so pls dont take them too hard lah, not pointing at anyone, just that I heard many many stories recently abt bad mouthing. HAIZZZZZZZZ

Honestly, now I am so scared really so scared to sell BD, BDleo, or normal P13. No matter how u sell will still hv issue........ no end. Unless sold at motoro price then no more issue. HAIZZZZZ really so difficult for breeders. No wonder black monkey dont wan to sell but only export.
Friend thanks for contributing.
We hobbyist just want to learn more i really hope you guys don't misunderstand me for creating this thread.

I got your point, don't be scare your support also very good ya.
me too like your hybrid rays too just that now i up one level invest abit more to see how the progress like.

Btw thanks again ya.
Zhuoyuting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #59
azon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by llewellyn View Post
I called her raynie
Very nice.. you got a pic of her when young?
azon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #60
itchy
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuoyuting View Post
I got your point, don't be scare your support also very good ya.
me too like your hybrid rays too just that now i up one level invest abit more to see how the progress like.

Btw thanks again ya.
Keep rays got different level one ah? Bd higher level than hybrid ?

Your pair of rays is nice , still very very small. since bought liao, just enjoy their growth and developments which is very satisfying . No each ray is the same, even character and behavoir is different . That's what I like about them.
itchy is offline   Reply With Quote