Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Old 13-12-2004, 12:39 AM   #51
Ekia

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfire
it's very common among LFS.. if u c something very silmilar 2 marine environment n it's brown in colour, tat's the 1. it's labelled scientific formula. look at the back of the box on the lower right hand corner n u will c the brand.
So it looks so similar to Marine Environment that we always assumed that its ME? hmm... no wonder i see them around also... assumed all are ME.
Old 13-12-2004, 12:46 AM   #52
bonjour2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekia
So it looks so similar to Marine Environment that we always assumed that its ME? hmm... no wonder i see them around also... assumed all are ME.
Oh now i know liao , brown box and the green box are 2 different brands? They look so similar!
Old 13-12-2004, 01:39 AM   #53
devilfire

ya guys, they look the same but totally different in contents. when using ME, i got no problem at all. KH lowest is 8dkh. since using aquapharm, the kh had been hitting the 6dkh mark.
Old 13-12-2004, 03:05 AM   #54
woonming

Ohhh, LOL devilfire i hate you, You made me went around fish mart looking for Aquapharm new salt ! and all said no such product....

I am so blind... I did not know the brown box is Not the same with the green.
I always think it was just another range of the green one...

Ming
Old 13-12-2004, 01:19 PM   #55
devilfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by woonming
Ohhh, LOL devilfire i hate you, You made me went around fish mart looking for Aquapharm new salt ! and all said no such product....

I am so blind... I did not know the brown box is Not the same with the green.
I always think it was just another range of the green one...

Ming
u wanted 2 buy aquapharm salt?
Old 14-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #56
Ekia

Quote:
Originally Posted by woonming
Anyway i would like to address that i hope no one would blame weishun as that chap is just doing his job and making living........

Ming
Maybe he can verify with us?
Old 14-12-2004, 11:09 PM   #57
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

I just recieved a call from AquaPharm labs. Until concrete evidence can be given, defaming statements will be removed. Pls do not flame any company or product unless you can prove it and willing to be legally liable for yr action.
BarraCuda™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 02:49 PM   #58
Ekia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™
I just recieved a call from AquaPharm labs. Until concrete evidence can be given, deflaming statements will be removed. Pls do not flame any company or product unless you can prove it and willing to be legally liable for yr action.
Hmm.. I don't think there is much flaming remarks going on. Everyone is just discussing about it and it wasn't even conclusive. Maybe you can reveal their conversation with you or better still.... they can explain to us, consumers.

Since a number of us can't find their business directory in the U.S., why not ask them to reveal and the mystery can be solved once and for all.
Old 15-12-2004, 06:18 PM   #59
nim75sg

Agreed with Ekia as there are no flaming comments and discussion are just to confirm whether it is a local company or not.

What's wrong being a Singapore establishment since most of us are supporter of local products anyway as long we're aware where the product is manufactured. Right?
Old 15-12-2004, 06:31 PM   #60
cwloo

ya . As long as there's no hidden agenda ..
You know we have CASE to complaint now if they really mislead the customer ...