Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #1
Royston
Dragon

Default Another Dutch Attempt

Deathly quiet at the planted hobby scene these days. Not sure if all the old aquascapers have retired. And its is really difficult to get aquarium plants these days.

Consider that it has being some time since I played with "high-end" planted again. So I am getting my hands wet with another attempt with dutch layout. I have always love the dutch layout because I do not like the ideal of spending hundred over dollars buying "special rocks" for a planted tank(which I did before and then throw them all away when I decomm and move house).

I have also just repaired my own Hailea HC-150A it is now so much quiet than before diy fan changing is fun as long as I don't get electrical shock.

So this is what my last dutch layout looks like

This is going to be a journal like posting. I will post my progress on the steps taken by me so I will also show my mistakes and maybe hope that someone else does not make the same reading this (although I doubt many are left in this hobby).
Royston is offline   Reply With Quote