Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 22-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #221
TOM32
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vil
hope to learn from you next time on your system!!
Mod Vil

I very paiseh to tell that i've no system one . I just do the way i feel is right.
Abang Eddie at curtain points also cannot figure out what is the system type. Rojak here rojak there, see water, see fish....they happy I happy, they sad i revise set up. It's been going on for 20 over years, never rest till today. Wife sometimes asked me "Darling, when then you can rest and live the water alone"?

Regards
TOM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #222
Vil

wah show hand, swee swee!
Old 22-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #223
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

WOW ! ABANG collections put mine to SHAME.....
winkelhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #224
kagemaru

*edited to remove duplicate entry due to system lags

Last edited by kagemaru; 22-07-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Old 22-07-2005, 02:41 PM   #225
TOM32
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
Abang, as promised, your pics!

Big red...6yrs old? Look so young!

Young red...2yrs plus?

Sorry for the nan light effect, the tank is very dark!

XB Comm

mY Fav piece...RED SPLENDOUR!

Hope my two fatty RS grow up like this...
Adit Abang Terence

Thank you very much, this will save me alot of tussle to understand how to clip, copy, cut and paste. Regret i never learned this during my kindergation days when teacher taught how to cut picture and paste. My son stop me from pasting a pic of the computor screen and using a saw to my notebook computor this morning
Your support come in at the right time.

Regards
TOM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #226
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32
Mod Vil

I very paiseh to tell that i've no system one . I just do the way i feel is right.
Abang Eddie at curtain points also cannot figure out what is the system type. Rojak here rojak there, see water, see fish....they happy I happy, they sad i revise set up. It's been going on for 20 over years, never rest till today. Wife sometimes asked me "Darling, when then you can rest and live the water alone"?

Regards
Abang ur system I finally figured out yesterday night...cannot sleep without figure out the essential pts

Firstly is the number of times over filtered water...secondly with the first stage use of media instead of cotton wool u actually make use a pseudo trickle tower through all the layers of the XXX

Thirdly the routed down water will find its way through some layers of bioballs in another container with probably layers of wool as a external shield and in order for the water to escape from the centre they have to go through smaller pores of the wool and this acts some sort of denitrator at the external layers

the additional plants inside and outside of ur ponds actually helps to take out all remaining nitrates within the system...hence not a trace of algae in ur external pond

spick and span water...clear like a glass...
Old 22-07-2005, 02:48 PM   #227
Stryker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
Abang ur system I finally figured out yesterday night...cannot sleep without figure out the essential pts

Firstly is the number of times over filtered water...secondly with the first stage use of media instead of cotton wool u actually make use a pseudo trickle tower through all the layers of the XXX

Thirdly the routed down water will find its way through some layers of bioballs in another container with probably layers of wool as a external shield and in order for the water to escape from the centre they have to go through smaller pores of the wool and this acts some sort of denitrator at the external layers

the additional plants inside and outside of ur ponds actually helps to take out all remaining nitrates within the system...hence not a trace of algae in ur external pond

spick and span water...clear like a glass...
Did you write it in a notebook last nite?
Old 22-07-2005, 02:49 PM   #228
jack lee
Endangered Dragon

its good to having these tpye of gathering for ppl to discuss about the ways of fish keeping..up 1 pt for you abang..hope that more of these gathering is being hold so that ppl could learn more from the more experence fish keepers..
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #229
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker
Did you write it in a notebook last nite?
nope...photocopy the design

but I really more inclined to look at the drip replacement

cos tats IMO the best for a red environmental boost
Old 22-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #230
archie2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32
Nep Andrew

Yes, i have wonderful guests. Is actually a returning round after my wife and I have visited broT28 place. Many bros were expecting my Nep to be present especailly bro T28/Abang Eddie. Would be great if i have included you in my list last night. You will be able to assist me in explaining in details the river flow system and the hidden trays. In my future gathering, I will never spare you and of course your brewed super extra alcohol that is burning hot when it flow by the heart.

Nep, stay tune for my recall.

Regards
heheee uncle . my shifu kage and bro T28 miss me ah .

gd thing and clever of u to open house at night. dark dark so the river filter system cannot be seen by experts clearly. else got a lot to "explain" liao.

har got RECALL ah . open or close mob. remember my code is "push button". ok stdby for recall anytime uncle . me operational ready. sbo, helmet, mask, fins and ... spade