Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 04-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #51
hkh
Arofanatic

When they tell you $1k can buy HDB flat and $8 can have a heart by-pass done.....why would they want to pay $2k for a bus captain....

They will go for the simplest solution.... Ah Tiong drivers with much lesser pay and give maximum profits to their shareholders right....

Think better invest in SMRT and SBS shares.... Huat ah....
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #52
BubbleBubble
Senior Dragon

Malaysians don't become citizens... and they laugh at PAP too... no votes there... so... Ha...

Party over country, boys and girls.
BubbleBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #53
leong26

Share 2 of my encounters with u guys here, both happen in bus 145 , Prc drivers lah, 1 case is a Malay Old lady ask the driver whether 145 got go this location or what la, that driver dont understand what the old lady is talking so he just shake the head indicate as I don't understand what u saying lor, bobian LAN LAN that old lady step down from the bus.

2nd incident happen on a very pack bus pack untill all like sardines, I'm in d midder pack, 1 ah pek sitting on the seat wants to know whether this bus got go this place or what la, becos too pack ma so a Malay ite student ask for his behalf , that Malay student then tell the ah pek the driver dont know cannot understand what he saying.

Knn if sbs wants ah tiong as drivers then make sure these ah tiong know English la nb.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #54
.Hack
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Share 2 of my encounters with u guys here, both happen in bus 145 , Prc drivers lah, 1 case is a Malay Old lady ask the driver whether 145 got go this location or what la, that driver dont understand what the old lady is talking so he just shake the head indicate as I don't understand what u saying lor, bobian LAN LAN that old lady step down from the bus.

2nd incident happen on a very pack bus pack untill all like sardines, I'm in d midder pack, 1 ah pek sitting on the seat wants to know whether this bus got go this place or what la, becos too pack ma so a Malay ite student ask for his behalf , that Malay student then tell the ah pek the driver dont know cannot understand what he saying.

Knn if sbs wants ah tiong as drivers then make sure these ah tiong know English la nb.
Not only drivers bros. Some tiongs working in restaurants also do not understand simple english.
.Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #55
hkh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
Not only drivers bros. Some tiongs working in restaurants also do not understand simple english.
Think SBS cares about us commuters ? They care more about their bottom line & profit & loss la....

As private company.... It is only answerable to it's shareholders.....
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #56
leong26

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
Talking about food really shit these times. 10years ago I live in wampoh food that so call bo hor jia ones in the hawker centre n coffeshop smelly smelly can put inside the mouth, now those new town food court char kuay tiao la chai tow kuah la , fishball mee la , fish soup la , mix rice la nb mostly prc cook, all totally buay jia. Cantonese said " mo tump ho sake " hahaha