Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 17-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
uluaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamstotoro View Post
Hi bro, i comm my leoxleohen pup with pearl sp and notice some minor bite on my pearl sp... Will this stress out the pearl sp pup, they are all abt 6inches and are in pair... Thanks...
no worries.... pups with pups ....no major damage
Old 18-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
Dreamstotoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
no worries.... pups with pups ....no major damage
Oh ok. Thanks bro. Cos worried to see the bite mark on the disc, haha...
Old 18-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
Flairtender
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamstotoro View Post
Oh ok. Thanks bro. Cos worried to see the bite mark on the disc, haha...

Bite mark on Disc will recover , however if kena the tail part is bye bye bro !

Hope all bro comming big ray with small ray think twice .
Flairtender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
Dreamstotoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flairtender View Post
Bite mark on Disc will recover , however if kena the tail part is bye bye bro !

Hope all bro comming big ray with small ray think twice .
Ok, noted, so far tail is perfect, thanks bro...
Old 19-07-2010, 04:32 AM   #15
Raylover

Default Good luck

Good luck, but watch carefully. Any aggression better remove them.
Old 19-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
evoaiwa

ever put a male pdr pup size around 4 inch inside a tank with a big female henlei sp size around 13 inch (Safe And Sound) ...5 months later put a small female Mantilla ray size 4 inch with 6inch pdr male and 14+ inch female henlei sp (Mantilla ray Died The Day after kana whack jialat2) 1 year later put a small 4 inch female pdr pup inside with medium size male pdr around 8 inch (Safe And Sound)

Morale of the story.... I donno what ray thinks... They SUka2 Whack They Suka2 Sayang....

when first introduce my male pdr the female henlei sp will cover him for 2-5 secs (seems to be playing) ... always cover the pdr .. but for the mantilla ray cover and bite... soo depends on the ray actually ... like humans meet new friends on the spot u can know the fella nice guy or #$#@ up
Old 21-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #17
uluaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoaiwa View Post
ever put a male pdr pup size around 4 inch inside a tank with a big female henlei sp size around 13 inch (Safe And Sound) ...5 months later put a small female Mantilla ray size 4 inch with 6inch pdr male and 14+ inch female henlei sp (Mantilla ray Died The Day after kana whack jialat2) 1 year later put a small 4 inch female pdr pup inside with medium size male pdr around 8 inch (Safe And Sound)

Morale of the story.... I donno what ray thinks... They SUka2 Whack They Suka2 Sayang....

when first introduce my male pdr the female henlei sp will cover him for 2-5 secs (seems to be playing) ... always cover the pdr .. but for the mantilla ray cover and bite... soo depends on the ray actually ... like humans meet new friends on the spot u can know the fella nice guy or #$#@ up

so my theory seems workable ..... same breed safe different breed casualty .... example i just comm my much bigger female with a small pup.... the small bugger climb all over her ...bite her .... snatch food from her even... have been comming for more than 3 days so far so good ...treating the small one as if her baby...

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.