Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Flowerhorn Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 26-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
mictok
Dragon

Very high standard,thumbs up
mictok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepongLee View Post
Thanks bro for nice photos on all nice nice fish,what happen to 'No Show' tank,waste people space and every helpful member's effort
you know this person?

I suggest that FHCS bar him permanently from future events if he had no valid basis for the no show.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #13
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepongLee View Post
what happen to 'No Show' tank,waste people space and every helpful member's effort
Yes, this joker from Malaysia played us out not once but twice. He did the same thing last year, asked for 2 slots, but never turn up for the bench in. But at least he did called me up to apologise last year so I decided to give him a 2nd chance by accepting his application for this year's comp.

Unfortunately this time round, he failed to show up again and did not want to answer repeated calls to him on his mobile. He not only deprived others from taking part in this comp but made helpers stay back late during the bench-in period to wait for him. I don't know what game is he playing but he is giving malaysia a bad name and ruined his own reputation. We have decided to ban him from participating in all our future competitions.
dave6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mictok View Post
Very high standard,thumbs up
Thanks bro, sorry if some of the pictures are not up to standard. This is because they were taken during the judging period and I have to take hurried shots so as not to get in the judges' way and obstruct their work.

Apart from doing some cropping, all the pictures have not been edited in any way, so they give viewers a good ideal of how the fishes looked at the time of judging. For those who attended the event and saw the fishes live, I am sure you will notice that the score slip attached to each tank has this statement "Scores are based on fish condition at time of judging".
Old 26-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
andersonlea
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6238 View Post
Thanks bro, sorry if some of the pictures are not up to standard. This is because they were taken during the judging period and I have to take hurried shots so as not to get in the judges' way and obstruct their work.

Apart from doing some cropping, all the pictures have not been edited in any way, so they give viewers a good ideal of how the fishes looked at the time of judging. For those who attended the event and saw the fishes live, I am sure you will notice that the score slip attached to each tank has this statement "Scores are based on fish condition at time of judging".
All shots are good for posting... Most important the shots were not blur or too dark. Not using flash, loh ...champion .. (may be I need to change to Canon system too.)
andersonlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #16
rumah louhan
Arofanatic

Thanks uncle dave for everything in spore, very kind and nice friends in s'pore...

We wait you in 26 June okey, we eat BAKSO AKIAW..
rumah louhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #17
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonlea View Post
All shots are good for posting... Most important the shots were not blur or too dark. Not using flash, loh ...champion .. (may be I need to change to Canon system too.)
Thanks Ee Ann, the shots were taken in the morning so using bright natural sunshine.... no need for u to change camera lah.... hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumah louhan View Post
Thanks uncle dave for everything in spore, very kind and nice friends in s'pore...

We wait you in 26 June okey, we eat BAKSO AKIAW..
Hi Daniel, all of you are always welcome in Sg.... beef price gone down oredi in Jkt?
Old 26-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #18
rumah louhan
Arofanatic

Hi Daniel, all of you are always welcome in Sg.... beef price gone down oredi in Jkt?
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks uncle, i always remember the crabsss, SO BIG, hahaha
Yesssssssssssssssssssss, indo beef so chepper and ready when you come
rumah louhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
Gggold

Thx Dave for the nice photos and effort to show every1 here. Cheers
Old 26-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #20
leezhengxi

Thanks for painstakingly taking all the photos of the fishes, Uncle Dave!

Good for people who didn't make it down
leezhengxi is offline   Reply With Quote