Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Default ダトニオ Datnoid Thread (15)

Let contiune from here but pls stop chatting on this thread if not kana close again. Let share experience here like encounter problem on tiger, water, diet, etc... regarding on how to take good care of our tiger. If you do have a picture or video will be good to share here and let other bros & Sis learn on the setting up a tank for tiger.

Let me start first. My PH level alway stay at around 6.2-6.7 for my tiger and they look good in this PH. Tank size should be big enough to house them if you have more than 3 ST. They dun grow so fast but they need big space to swim around just like aros .

Something I feel is if you already have a peaceful tiger comms, try not to add anymore tiger because if you add the fight will start again for Alpha place. Tiger comms is just like Aro comms, try not to disturb them when they already not fighting each other.

Last edited by Xiaolong; 27-07-2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: add words
Old 27-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

nw it pricing like drop alot
Old 27-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jPoPbOl View Post
nw it pricing like drop alot
Bro, Can we dun talk about price in this thread. Thank you
Old 27-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
Jordi

i quite like my ST, i fiind ST very responsive. esp when its hungry. it will look at u happily.

Old 27-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #5
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
i quite like my ST, i fiind ST very responsive. esp when its hungry. it will look at u happily.
Responsive is a very good sign that the tiger is very healthy and good water parameter is given.
Old 27-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
I think both IT & ST can never stop eating and forever hungry . Imagine my Tigers eating 1 kg of MP within 2 days ... Anyone got any other diet to recommened apart from live feeders ? Heard that tigers also eat pork , wondering whether all tigers accept pork , and whether the water quality will be affected by introducung pork into the tiger tank .
Old 27-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
Jordi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolong View Post
Responsive is a very good sign that the tiger is very health and good water parameter is given.
great~
do you guys think i can add a 5" aro to the tank with the ST, size diff is a lot....

Old 27-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #8
Jordi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
I think both IT & ST can never stop eating and forever hungry . Imagine my Tigers eating 1 kg of MP within 2 days ... Anyone got any other diet to recommened apart from live feeders ? Heard that tigers also eat pork , wondering whether all tigers accept pork , and whether the water quality will be affected by introducung pork into the tiger tank .

ya, my ITs can take pork...jus remem to use lean pork.... they eat quite fast , when put in, they snatch all very fast....so no worry abt water quality.

Old 27-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #9
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
great~
do you guys think i can add a 5" aro to the tank with the ST, size diff is a lot....
What is the size of yr ST? If ST is bigger more than the aro alot, I advice you not to add as ST might wack the poor aro.
Old 27-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
Jordi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolong View Post
What is the size of yr ST? If ST is bigger more than the aro alot, I advice you not to add as ST might wack the poor aro.
abt 11-12 me thinks, nt sure...
icic...wat abt 9" juv type.

Closed Thread