Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 04-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #61
cher boon
Senior Dragon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nid View Post
dunno what happened to my attachments, well, here once again.
Bro, u are so lucky to own this pcs, is most nicer and near to ST 3bar tiger that so far i can see. Swee!!!
cher boon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #62
CullTail
Endangered Dragon

I will just like to share how I transport my tigers.

Recently, I have decided to get some bigger ITs, mainly 12 inches and above. Transporting such big tigers is tough as firstly, I do not really have such big bags and secondly, the dorsal spikes can easily pierce through the bags.

Thus, I decided to make my own transport container. Buying a toyogo box with wheels below to prevent me from having to carry the box when it is full of water, I made a hole in the cover with a soldering iron. I bought a battery operated air pump at only $6 and I was good to go.

Using this transport box, I managed to transport 2 ITs, one 14inches and the other 12inches, yesterday night safely. I am sure this container will serve me well for future transports too.

Last edited by CullTail; 04-04-2011 at 06:53 PM.
CullTail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #63
Bheyn

very innovative! tks for sharing ideas!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #64
nid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cher boon View Post
Bro, u are so lucky to own this pcs, is most nicer and near to ST 3bar tiger that so far i can see. Swee!!!
Thanks for ur compliments bro, my collection is no where near urs. i was just lucky to get him, didn't see the st tail when i got him. Now trying to pump him using massivore, hopefully will turn out high back also, then perfect.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #65
cher boon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CullTail View Post
I will just like to share how I transport my tigers.

Bro, good ideal!

Quote:
Thanks for ur compliments bro, my collection is no where near urs. i was just lucky to get him, didn't see the st tail when i got him. Now trying to pump him using massivore, hopefully will turn out high back also, then perfect.
Bro, ya! pump it now but be-careful don't over feed and just my suggestion: if can change ur tank back ground colour to blue or white is good for the tiger become more stable.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #66
nid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cher boon View Post

Bro, ya! pump it now but be-careful don't over feed and just my suggestion: if can change ur tank back ground colour to blue or white is good for the tiger become more stable.
Yah, trying my best not to over feed, but 1 problem I'm having is the old birds r snatching the food faster then the new guys can, so I end up with gold fish looking old bird ITs and barely eaten newbies. Still working on how to solve this problem.

I did hear that black oyama is a bad colour for IT, not to mention my royal which look more like L001 now), but I really like the dark look of my tank, most likely my next tank I will get white back with black bottom. Just dun like blue haha.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #67
cher boon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Yah, trying my best not to over feed, but 1 problem I'm having is the old birds r snatching the food faster then the new guys can, so I end up with gold fish looking old bird ITs and barely eaten newbies. Still working on how to solve this problem.

I did hear that black oyama is a bad colour for IT, not to mention my royal which look more like L001 now), but I really like the dark look of my tank, most likely my next tank I will get white back with black bottom. Just dun like blue haha.
Try to feed ur small tigers with mp as feeder got lots of unknow sickness and will cause ur tiger kana internal virus attack.

For change of environment, make sure the new tank water condition are ready. small tiger is very weak and easy up lorry.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #68
Sas
Senior Dragon

Share my Indo dats 30cm+! All comments welcome!

with flash
Sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #69
shiokmc
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sas View Post
Share my Indo dats 30cm+! All comments welcome!
]
Looks GreAt!

On what diet?
shiokmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #70
shiokmc
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJIavp™ View Post
Updates of my Female ST, 18 INCHES...
Care to share how u sex tigers?
shiokmc is offline   Reply With Quote