Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 02-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #311
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delun View Post
ok will let u noe by 6 pm =]
u online now still do not want to clarify ??? then I will take steps now to restrict your account .... u dun want to clarify then dun need to clarify .... 6pm is just in case u r offline but it now appears to me u r just wasting my time. i have no time to play a waiting game with you.
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:47 AM   #312
simoncym

i market vip fish also hv to seek approval from both party and respect them.
bro better not to play play here.....
Old 02-02-2007, 02:44 AM   #313
Spakase

Good riddance. I don't mind people who make mistakes and admit their fault, in fact I admire these people for their courage to own up. Noone is perfect.

But I hate cowards and hypocrites. They are the ones caused all this misery in this world.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:50 AM   #314
vic
Dragon

Dear Pretender,

Posting another "white XB" in a black tank doesnt help u clarify anything. In fact the two fish u posted are different from the pic in this thread.

Anybody can see that the two pc u posted are whiter....doesnt take someone with PHD to tell u know.

And pls pls dun keep telling ppl its a GH....its a white tank treated XB thats all....its not even crossed yet...juz based colored crossed. From the pic u posted...its not a high quality XB...the fish lack any shine at all...which is a sure sign from a low quality fish.

Do u even know what will happen to ur so call "GH" if u continue keeping them in ur black tank?

AF is not juz a community for aro keepers...its a community of close frens/family. Bogus ppl has no place here...well for a while at least...before they are shot down.

Take it from me....an old man...Honesty is the best policy here.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #315
joerowana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
NO Lah....i m the Head of IABF shipping department lah. Don't say until i m a director. I have no share in the farm lah
Which head?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #316
joerowana

Quote:
NO Lah....i m the Head of IABF shipping department lah. Don't say until i m a director. I have no share in the farm lah
Which head are u taking abt?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:30 AM   #317
ezman
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerowana View Post
Which head are u taking abt?
Head of shipping department lor....Or should i put it as Manager-in-charge??
ezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #318
aRo4eVeR
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic View Post
Dear Pretender,

Posting another "white XB" in a black tank doesnt help u clarify anything. In fact the two fish u posted are different from the pic in this thread.

Anybody can see that the two pc u posted are whiter....doesnt take someone with PHD to tell u know.

And pls pls dun keep telling ppl its a GH....its a white tank treated XB thats all....its not even crossed yet...juz based colored crossed. From the pic u posted...its not a high quality XB...the fish lack any shine at all...which is a sure sign from a low quality fish.

Do u even know what will happen to ur so call "GH" if u continue keeping them in ur black tank?

AF is not juz a community for aro keepers...its a community of close frens/family. Bogus ppl has no place here...well for a while at least...before they are shot down.

bro, 101% agree with wat u've said. Nb suka suka post some dunno wat grade WTT xbs and then claimed they're GHs. I challenged him to teach me how to see GH from one of the threads he posted, chwee tat lan and start giving all crap excuses. Such scumbag should be banned long ago, knn trying to pull a fast one here is asking for trouble. There's no gong kia in AF. Most buey tahan one is he is balless even to admit his mistakes.
aRo4eVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #319
joerowana

Quote:
Head of shipping department lor....Or should i put it as Manager-in-charge??
Quickly go dye your hair golden colour and become golden head! Then can sell your back and fetch a very good price. "Golden Head Sell Back"! Haha
So normal xb with some specs of gold on the head is GHXB. So fully developed maybe can call FGHXB. Then easier to indentify when pple mention gh or fgh.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #320
GARY©

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic View Post
Dear Pretender,

AGREE!!!!