Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 28-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #81
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
y wld i want to call imperial when the fish is w u??

I have seen the xb at the farm today and it looks identical to yours. Hence its for u to clarify not imperial.
and w u for u to ask me to update it den i should go update it now =] and bro i already say said will update it soon ? u are my who ? and are u from imperial ? if u are imperial u should noe this is not from imperial or not u should noe it urself ? =]
Old 28-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #82
ezman
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delun View Post
and w u for u to ask me to update it den i should go update it now =] and bro i already say said will update it soon ? u are my who ? and are u from imperial ? if u are imperial u should noe this is not from imperial or not u should noe it urself ? =]
He is not from IMPERIAL lah.......He is quite a big customer of IABF & IP thats all.......
ezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:30 PM   #83
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
He is not from IMPERIAL lah.......He is quite a big customer of IABF & IP thats all.......
hahhaha i c .....=] den he should noe mah this fish is differ or not mah hehehe
Old 28-01-2007, 10:32 PM   #84
disturbed
Dragon

Quote:
hello... dont try to twist words...

i never said anything abt pushing u to take pics anymore... i'm just asking u y u ask me to call them?

I was already satisfied that u said u wld take the pics... but funny y u shld ask me to call.

As i said... i hope to clear up any misunderstanding. As it is a litigatious issue in concern here as u have been publically using pictures of a fish that isnt yours. More so if it is from a commercial source. Take it as me being more concerned for U rather than the farm.

As i've said before... i'll be frank. I dont mean any offence but i feel any misunderstandings shld be cleared up.

I'll state again... I'm not pushing u to take pics NOW.
disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #85
ezman
Dragon

Quote:
hahhaha i c .....=] den he should noe mah this fish is differ or not mah hehehe
haha....till now i also dunno whether is it the same pce.......maybe its a diff aro? or maybe its the same but the pic is taken from the farm?? or maybe IABF use your PIC and post it in their own gallery???

But I always like to give the benefit of doubts.......the actual fact can be either one of the above mentioned!!
ezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:47 PM   #86
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
hello... dont try to twist words...

i never said anything abt pushing u to take pics anymore... i'm just asking u y u ask me to call them?

I was already satisfied that u said u wld take the pics... but funny y u shld ask me to call.

As i said... i hope to clear up any misunderstanding. As it is a litigatious issue in concern here as u have been publically using pictures of a fish that isnt yours. More so if it is from a commercial source. Take it as me being more concerned for U rather than the farm.

As i've said before... i'll be frank. I dont mean any offence but i feel any misunderstandings shld be cleared up.

I'll state again... I'm not pushing u to take pics NOW.
bro thanks again =] i noe wat is copyright and the rights of the farms if i misuse their pic =] ....den not pushing me den wait next time u will know relax and wait =D

Last edited by Delun; 28-01-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 28-01-2007, 10:49 PM   #87
Delun

Quote:
haha....till now i also dunno whether is it the same pce.......maybe its a diff aro? or maybe its the same but the pic is taken from the farm?? or maybe IABF use your PIC and post it in their own gallery???

But I always like to give the benefit of doubts.......the actual fact can be either one of the above mentioned!!
heheh ......
Old 28-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #88
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Wah so powerful ah!!! Its almost indentical to the 2pcs i reserved at the farm......really very identical....must go down tomolo and see if they are still there or not...
winkelhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #89
Delun

Quote:

bro ARK, the owner said his is diff from the IABF....btw, i went down to IABF with bro SWIMFAN earlier and saw 4 JI-PUN-KIAS bought the 02 pcs liao......the pricing of the 02 pcs can get a brand new BMW320

bro so IABF Sold 2 gh at a price of a NEw BMW320 ... if u all are really interested i have ready stock just give me a brand new camry 2.4 i let go 2 pcs of this quality to u =D
Old 29-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #90
Delun

Quote:
okok....if got reasonable pricing, i will go for a comm!

bro ARK, the owner said his is diff from the IABF....btw, i went down to IABF with bro SWIMFAN earlier and saw 4 JI-PUN-KIAS bought the 02 pcs liao......the pricing of the 02 pcs can get a brand new BMW320

OK....maybe we mistaken your GH for IABF's pce....they look identical
The owner didnt say its a diff fish. I only said maybe we have made a mistake. The "WE" is refering to bro SWIMFAN and me..... (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...=272871&page=8)

Anyway, the ah nei told me there were some visitors there when the boss wasnt in town............

bro so u ask the owner ?or the ah nei or now u say ah nei ... haha u confuse me sia