Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 11-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #131
TigerLove

Wow very nice
Old 12-10-2014, 10:20 PM   #132
mshak
Dragon

all very swee sia KOHAKU

why suddenly u so enthusiastic about delhezi wor?!
mshak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 12:48 AM   #133
Kohaku
Dragon

Lol.. It's not suddenly siao Del. I dun post doesn't mean I am not collecting over these years. I have some nice SB Royal tiger Del and wc Dels in my collection to date. Just sharing some other ppl Del collection only.

I stumble upon a collector from Indonesia willing to send me just 1shipment of very good quality Del's. Our brother washy washy knows and deals with him before too. Too bad he stop after my last contact in june. Dunno reason.

Anyway what is here is still not the nicest. I have seen his posts in FB. Damn nice is the word to describe his collection.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 01:23 AM   #134
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
Lol.. It's not suddenly siao Del. I dun post doesn't mean I am not collecting over these years. I have some nice SB Royal tiger Del and wc Dels in my collection to date. Just sharing some other ppl Del collection only.

I stumble upon a collector from Indonesia willing to send me just 1shipment of very good quality Del's. Our brother washy washy knows and deals with him before too. Too bad he stop after my last contact in june. Dunno reason.

Anyway what is here is still not the nicest. I have seen his posts in FB. Damn nice is the word to describe his collection.
You know I deal with him before?? How you know sia? I don't remember telling anything of this sort to anyone lei. You hire PI ah??
washywashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 07:45 AM   #135
mshak
Dragon

Quote:

If supplier don't supply you out of sudden I think nothing wrong mah

who pays more who secure the deal simple as that

By the way please remove my picture from your postings

Thanks
mshak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 01:18 PM   #136
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
You know I deal with him before?? How you know sia? I don't remember telling anything of this sort to anyone lei. You hire PI ah??
Well, the guy told me he sent a lot of royal tiger Dels to u before me. Any update on them? Sold all of them? So u should know who is it now?
Old 13-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #137
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
Well, the guy told me he sent a lot of royal tiger Dels to u before me. Any update on them? Sold all of them? So u should know who is it now?
Sent to me before you? Meaning? I still have my collection with me except those I put for sale. I don't buy and resell
Old 13-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #138
washywashy
Dragon

Kohaku, I look forward to your reply. I wonder what other kinds of rumours you'll come up about me. People who are close to me knows where I keep my bichirs (not in pails mind you ) and I keep them only as a hobby. I don't need to answer/ report to people like you. You ridiculed me when I posted a sharing of the various japanese websites on bichirs. But hey, that's what gets me (a few other jap crazy bros) on.

It's kind of odd that you're a different person on the forum and different on whatsapp. You refused to share contacts that you have but you wanted me to share mine with you? Why should I? It seems like you are still pissed on a deal that didn't get through. Man up and move on. Whatever the deal is between you and your supplier is purely your business, I don't wanna be part of it but when you post such things here, it puts my reputation at risk. I don't appreciate such unnecessary attention.

I used to respect you as someone who's knowledgeable and a pioneer in the hobby but your frequent posts quoting my name and the rumours that you are spreading about me are baseless and are starting to get rather annoying. I'm putting this out here because it all started here in AF. Mod please delete this if it is inappropriate. Thanks.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:06 PM   #139
Kohaku
Dragon

Wow!!! That's a lot of Del u are keeping. It's not the quantity we talked over whatsapp.

Hope not to go any further here as kana complained by 3 persons liao.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #140
Kohaku
Dragon

I dun keep in pails, happens to change water and take them while they are in the pail. I have 6 tanks for all of them.