Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Announcements & Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #131
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtank View Post
Aroboy, relax lah. It is just an opinion. Unless it is also a rule not to give "negative" opinion. New members are joining everyday, and new opinions will avail itself ...(you know what, I do have more to write, but I guess I will have to go with the flow and keep my opinions to myself).

I like this forum and will visit again and again. But having said that, I did write more then what was posted below, any reason why they were edited out? or is this a system glitch?
U were whining abt ur loss of rep points. I deleted that. Of cos u will say u r not and just giving an opinion. But those post on " some zap me blah blah blah " are all taken as whining. I wud have zapped u further for that but I thot of just deleting them away will be adequate. Now u question why ..... I'll zap u and give u the reasons in ur usercp why .....
Old 30-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #132
Newtank

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
U were whining abt ur loss of rep points. I deleted that. Of cos u will say u r not and just giving an opinion. But those post on " some zap me blah blah blah " are all taken as whining. I wud have zapped u further for that but I thot of just deleting them away will be adequate. Now u question why ..... I'll zap u and give u the reasons in ur usercp why .....
I have to apologize for all the misunderstanding, when I asked if they were edited out, it really was an honest question "if they were edited out?". I was also thinking if i did something wrong and deleted them myself?, it was an honest , and innocent question. but I guess the preceeding messages did bias my question a little.

I was also giving some feedback regarding the forum, thinking they are honest forumers' opinion and would not be taken as a jab at the system.

Again I have to apologize if I come across as questioning the system. This is a great forum and I would love to continue my membership.

Old 30-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #133
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Anyway, this is for Admins to post announcements and guidelines. Feedback should be posted in the feedback forum.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:04 AM   #134
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntinglee View Post
jwhtan, your zap is very extreme. it's like -10 in one shot and it is not according to what the rules u have said. Which everyone can only down or up same ppl only once until they have up or down 100 other ppl
I can't help you when u dun read the whole text of what I posted and just pick some things selectively. And this is it. Period. This is an announcement section. Not a query section. Should this website be not good enough for you or the people running the website not meet your expectations, then your choice should be obvious.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #135
B2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
I can't help you when u dun read the whole text of what I posted and just pick some things selectively. And this is it. Period. This is an announcement section. Not a query section. Should this website be not good enough for you or the people running the website mot meet your expectations, then your choice should be obvious.
Hi john,

It has been 2 years since you took away all my rep points and also my abilities to upz or zap anyone due to an improper post i posted. I have also accepted it as a mistake on my part, I hereby would like to request that you grant my ability to be able to upz members again, so that im able to return the favour to upz back some members who have upz me. I have paid my dues serving the probation period, i hope you would consider my request. Thanks alot

Old 06-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #136
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2K View Post
Hi john,

It has been 2 years since you took away all my rep points and also my abilities to upz or zap anyone due to an improper post i posted. I have also accepted it as a mistake on my part, I hereby would like to request that you grant my ability to be able to upz members again, so that im able to return the favour to upz back some members who have upz me. I have paid my dues serving the probation period, i hope you would consider my request. Thanks alot
Pls dun be mistaken. I have never taken away any of your privileges and there was no probation period. As with all users, rep power commence at 20 points. U did not have 20 points previously until someone saw this post and decided to add you. That was why u didn't have rep power. Not because of any restrictions on your account at all. And no, we did not impose anything on you for the last 2 years. Lest some smart alec jump to some conclusions that we restrict you for 2 years and cry " Unfair ".

I am sorry I couldn't remember why I took away your rep points. I can only tell you it is not personal.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #137
shiokmc
Endangered Dragon

Wolfz .. pls refer to this

Quote:
This is an announcement section. Not a query section. Should this website be not good enough for you or the people running the website mot meet your expectations, then your choice should be obvious.
Closed Thread