Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Announcements & Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 01:44 AM   #61
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_chew View Post
how do we know if we are being infracted?
You will recieve a PM for it.
Old 22-01-2007, 06:11 AM   #62
T1KARMANN

the lenght of time the point last for is ages i have just been given 8 point which last for 1yr (exp date 20-01-08)

Old 22-01-2007, 11:26 PM   #63
FXPJR

Hats off to the idea...i too believe such moves could and would prevent unwanted mess...good house keeping means a fun and informative forum for all to enjoy....cheers

Old 23-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #64
Mitsukake
Endangered Dragon

i abit dont understand but whatevver it is..
as long as i behave ..
there will be no trouble etc..

that's correct ?
Old 29-01-2007, 12:25 AM   #65
HPLow

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1KARMANN View Post
the lenght of time the point last for is ages i have just been given 8 point which last for 1yr (exp date 20-01-08)
its something like points on your driving licence when you do something that you shoudn't??

Old 29-10-2007, 01:34 AM   #66
vf34

Thumbs up just saw this discussion

firstly,v.sorry to the mod.tweety in this area of mistaken i made before reading this .as a hobbiyist,sometime we might not understand what the requirement needed in posting.like me,i m really enjoying using tis forum.its is just simply enjoying what we do....dont mind pls dont emphasize too much rules n regulation....if possible.just a guideline of ur own in ur heart.a flexible ruler to judge.just like my case........thank you for all ur hardwork anyway n any direction.

Old 29-10-2007, 12:11 PM   #67
tweety bird
Dragon

Ignorance to AF guidelines is not an good excuses. If every member chose not to read the guidelines before embarking a thread of Buy/sell or simply hijacking a thread, the disputes that may arises at times can becomes unneccessary.

Abiding to AF guidelines is like house rules by parents, school rules by the school, or company rules by the boss.

AF fourm and the Administrator/mods are trying to ensure that the buy/sell column has its happy buyer/seller and overall a forum where essential knowledge to be shared and learned among forumers.

Please do not hijack any members thread. To start a thread in buy/sell, you will need 30post excluding from The Guildhouse.

We hope you continue your journey with AF with an understanding to AF guidlines for the forum.
Old 30-10-2007, 02:15 AM   #68
vf34

What i want to SEE firstly n lastly is all about FISHES.NOT all the wordings that doesnt concern about fishes..........that what i think......FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT FOR ALL SENTIENT BEINGS.If anything offened u.I BEG UR PARDON.

WILL do things steady.dont worry.we all grown up already.pls bear with ah peh o.k?haha......dont angry.....

this counted as one posting right?last time i can post,but how long it took to expire the credit??have a nice day.

Old 31-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #69
chamikara

No offence to anyone, Just my 2 cents..

Please whatever is done to a user please let him know the reason.
For example: If someone zaps(I dont know how it is with infration,that's why i am using old and faithfull rep system. So please pardon me) you please state the REASON [not the nick]. Otherwise the user dont know what is wrong and how to do that correctly next time.

I am not tring to approve/Disapprove things, Just giving my opinion.

Cheers,

Old 31-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #70
tweety bird
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamikara View Post
No offence to anyone, Just my 2 cents..

Please whatever is done to a user please let him know the reason.
For example: If someone zaps(I dont know how it is with infration,that's why i am using old and faithfull rep system. So please pardon me) you please state the REASON [not the nick]. Otherwise the user dont know what is wrong and how to do that correctly next time.

I am not tring to approve/Disapprove things, Just giving my opinion.

Cheers,
Infration or zapped by Mod or Admin a pm will be sent to you.

If your rep points is being zapped by members that is something beyond our control. That will be dependable if the members wants to leave their nick or reason for you.

Please note the difference btw infration or zapped by Amin/Mod and members of the forum.
Closed Thread