Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Announcements & Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #71
chamikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety bird View Post
Infration or zapped by Mod or Admin a pm will be sent to you.

If your rep points is being zapped by members that is something beyond our control. That will be dependable if the members wants to leave their nick or reason for you.

Please note the difference btw infration or zapped by Amin/Mod and members of the forum.
wow...cool down sir...

Infration or zapped by Mod or Admin a pm will be sent to you.} I guess this PM will include the reason for it, From the way you emphasized it.

I was just expressing an opinion,(Just if that's worth you can include it in the system,else just throw it away..I don't mind..)
Please do not misunderstand that as criticizing the rep system..

thank you.

and please forgive me if i said something wrong., .Cheers..

Old 01-11-2007, 10:18 AM   #72
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamikara View Post
Infration or zapped by Mod or Admin a pm will be sent to you.} I guess this PM will include the reason for it, From the way you emphasized it.
Yes, a pm will be sent to the member infracted and reason will be given too. Hope we have clear your doubts.
Cheers.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #73
chamikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroboy II View Post
Yes, a pm will be sent to the member infracted and reason will be given too. Hope we have clear your doubts.
Cheers.
Thank You..Cheers

Old 14-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #74
morriselma
Dragon

I got 5 for posting 2 job advertisments in the chatterbox forum. parts of the PM i received to inform me of it:

"On Thursday 13 March 2008 8:20pm you posted your 1st Job Advert
On Thursday 13 March 2008 8:21pm you posted your 2nd Job Advert

Thereafter, I gave you an infraction of 5 points for Flooding and Spamming of Advertisements.

Though your Advertisements may seem appropriate, Chatterbox has stopped accepting both private Advertisements and Sales for a very long time now."

Just to clarify, I posted in a span of 1 minute as the job info has already been created and I would just copy and paste. I do not consider it as flooding or spamming as the titles and job positions are different as well the the contents (requirements etc). My professional employment agency is registered and we offer vacancies for proffessionals, not those MLM, ad-click earn cents or get-rich-scheme-for-fools type of jobs. You can ask the forummers if any of them benefitted from my job ad posts even though they've been deleted and I think some will say yes. Can I request though if I can create a thread and consolidate all my job ads on it? It can make a diference to someone out there. thanks!
Old 21-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #75
pandy
Arofanatic

we should not need rules to govern our behaviour on this forum but in the absence of good common sense, this is a necessary evil.

examples are

Excess chatting despite of repeated warnings (P)=3

we can use the Chatterbox forum for making friend friend and greeting each other.

Hijack of sales thread (P)=3

so often we see friends chatting on others sale post which can be annoying to the seller.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:15 AM   #76
bully

Why do the points stay the same when I up another person?
I put "I approve" already...
There is only "I approve" & "I disapprove" but why is there "Upz", "Neutral", "Zap" outcome.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #77
Martin
KKJ Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Why do the points stay the same when I up another person?
I put "I approve" already...
There is only "I approve" & "I disapprove" but why is there "Upz", "Neutral", "Zap" outcome.
you got no "power" to either upzz or zap someone, wait till you earn/gain more than 20 rept pts first, happy af surfing
Old 03-04-2008, 06:08 AM   #78
bully

I see...thks.
Does it mean those with rep power of 2 will be able to up/zap others by 2 points?

Old 03-04-2008, 09:52 AM   #79
marshy

Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
I see...thks.
Does it mean those with rep power of 2 will be able to up/zap others by 2 points?
No
Zap will still be by 1 point only.
Old 29-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #80
scs88

hi can i check if i have any infarction ?
because whenever i post something, my no of posts doesnt seem to increase at all
i been a member since 2005 but still can post any threads in buy/ sell forum yet..
can someone enlighten me??
tks

Closed Thread