Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 08-04-2004, 09:47 PM   #61
supzfier

where can i get black gf ar? not ranchu
the normal type
Old 13-04-2004, 12:38 AM   #62
AeroKing

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by supzfier
where can i get black gf ar? not ranchu
the normal type
Charcoal Aquarium...Keling Street!!
Old 13-04-2004, 02:06 AM   #63
Absolute Ranchu

Default Absolute Fishery Ranchu Farm

At Absolute Fishery Farm, Bangkok, Thailand, we specialize in breeding topview ranchu in accordance with the Nichirin Standards as observed by the Japanese Ranchu Association. We are the first and the biggest Japanese style ranchu farm in Thaialnd. We are also an official farm under the control of the Department of Fishery, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Royal Thai Government as an exporting ranchu farm.

All the ranchus are bred from various famous Japanese bloodlines like Fukami, Kawai, Kashino, Takeuchi, Aoki, for example. Any one looking for high quality topview, please send inquiry to AbsoluteRanchu@yahoo.com or AbsoluteRanchu@care2.com. I would love to send pictures of the farm and of our products. Cheers and sawasdee krap.

Nantabhat (Pat) Bhukkanasut
Managing Director
Absolute Fishery, Inc.
Tel: (+661)8553399
Fax: (+662)3181261
e-mail: AbsoluteRanchu@yahoo.com and/or
AbsoluteRanchu@care2.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00786.jpg (29.8 KB, 2150 views)
Old 13-04-2004, 02:18 AM   #64
Absolute Ranchu

Default Absolute Fishery Ranchu Farm

At Absolute Fishery Farm, Bangkok, Thailand, we specialize in breeding topview ranchu in accordance with the Nichirin Standards as observed by the Japanese Ranchu Association. We are the first and the biggest Japanese style ranchu farm in Thaialnd. We are also an official farm under the control of the Department of Fishery, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Royal Thai Government as an exporting ranchu farm.

All the ranchus are bred from various famous Japanese bloodlines like Fukami, Kawai, Kashino, Takeuchi, Aoki, for example. Any one looking for high quality topview, please send inquiry to AbsoluteRanchu@yahoo.com or AbsoluteRanchu@care2.com. I would love to send pictures of the farm and of our products. Cheers and sawasdee krap.

Nantabhat (Pat) Bhukkanasut
Managing Director
Absolute Fishery, Inc.
Tel: (+661)8553399
Fax: (+662)3181261
e-mail: AbsoluteRanchu@yahoo.com and/or
AbsoluteRanchu@care2.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg west torishimari-nisai-kashino show 2003.jpg (14.7 KB, 2104 views)
Old 03-05-2004, 04:35 PM   #65
heroluvdisc

Default Anyone knows what happened?

What happened?
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this goldfish shop in AMK AVE 3, Blk 133?

1. This shop seldom open.
2. It opens at irregular time.
3. It doesn't open on SUNDAY.

Yesterday I intend to go down, but play safe, I called him first, and, ITS NOT OPEN!! I called his HP, he said he got something on. I asked him is his shop opening tmr, he said yes. I told him i will be going down tmr.

Today I went at 11am, told the boss i will take lunch first at a coffeeshop beside it, visit my mum which stays upstairs, then will come back to his shop again

Today I'm assured, because I ve asked him what time is he closing shop today, he said 5 pm plus. Cos everytime i went there, his shop opened at irregular time, and oso closed at irregular time TOO.

2 weeks ago i went to his shop, shown much interest in buying his ranchu (but i cant buy, cos my only tank is keeping marine fish), he told me to go back to prepare my tank. I told him I will get ready my tank and will come back again. And I did. I bgt a new 3 feet tank set, prepared water, let it run for 2 days, today PURPOSELY went to his shop to buy his ranchu, reached there at 11am, told him I will come back later. He said ok.

Just now when i went to his shop at 2PM, HIS SHOP IS CLOSED!!!!
I called his HP, he told me he got something on.
I asked him will he be opening his shop again later? He said maybe lah....
Can anyone tell me what is happening in this shop?
Today I going down to buy ranchus.
I intend to buy his BIG RANCHUS.

WHAT IS GOING ON???
(For other shops, the boss will be happy when they know they have a READY-BUYER! It's not $6 a ranchu, its $60 a ranchu, and i intend to buy abt 4 pieces....But, this shop, special one...Im confused......

I'm waiting for this day (today) to go buy his ranchus, end up he closed his shop AGAIN (even after i made known to him i will come back after some chores) ......

Updated at: 5.05pm. Ha, I called his HP so many times, he didnt answer my call..what happened?

Last edited by TVR; 05-11-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:33 PM   #66
heroluvdisc

Default Its OPENED, and I bgt my ranchus!

Hi frens,

today i went down again, the shop opened at 2pm...
"ho keh bo" - better than nothing.

anyway, i've bgt my targetted big ranchus..
my wife said I now "kam wan" already - satisfied already..(cos last few times went there not open [I face black black], i very eager to buy mah, scared wait the ranchus kena sell away...lucky )
Old 05-05-2004, 10:49 AM   #67
ChanB

hi Hero,

Can you show us some pic. of what you brought? Thanks.

Regards,
Chan
Old 05-05-2004, 10:19 PM   #68
heroluvdisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanB
hi Hero,

Can you show us some pic. of what you brought? Thanks.

Regards,
Chan
hi chan,

find one day im more free, i will take pics using my DC.
i bgt 2 thai buffalo head AA grade.
6 inches big.
colour normal.
its the size that i like..
Old 06-05-2004, 10:54 AM   #69
ChanB

Wow 6", can't wait to see pic.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:54 PM   #70
pykoh
Dragon

Any bros here can advise the address of HOR and JK Aquatic. Ijust started Ranchu keeping and heard these two places got nice ranchu.

Thanks in advance.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote