Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers

Old 17-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #11
sungod666

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojyeo View Post
Bro, I bought 3 Fire Shrimps from here at $20 each after discount.........then ended up 1 shop at Pasir Ris farm is selling at S$10-$12..........but stocks wise have to wait.......Coral Farm usually have stocks for alot of stuff anytime........its whether we can control the urge!!!..........
yah the urge is deadly, especially to my credit card. the $10-$12 fire shrimp, are they the same size? the ones at coral farm are quite big, they have smaller ones at $15. i bought mine at coral farm as well and paid the same price as you so no worries. i think their pricing are rather standard unless you VIP. i saw their folder with the price for all the corals and livestock.

what i really want to buy is his platinum gar which he put on a small table in a small tank. that poor gar deserve a better showcase. too bad its not for sale, must be damn ex. last time forum sold one for over 700.
Old 21-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #12
BettaCloud

Y618's shrimps are sulawesi shrimps. Max around 2cm. However, i do saw many marine fishes, shrimps, corals from aquastar. Price wise i do not know as i have not set up a marine tank yet.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
limsc
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungod666 View Post
yah the urge is deadly, especially to my credit card. the $10-$12 fire shrimp, are they the same size? the ones at coral farm are quite big, they have smaller ones at $15. i bought mine at coral farm as well and paid the same price as you so no worries. i think their pricing are rather standard unless you VIP. i saw their folder with the price for all the corals and livestock.

what i really want to buy is his platinum gar which he put on a small table in a small tank. that poor gar deserve a better showcase. too bad its not for sale, must be damn ex. last time forum sold one for over 700.
LCK201 also sometimes got Fire shrimps.
limsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
reiko

Your fire shrimp is so cute...
Old 17-08-2011, 03:10 AM   #15
yongsum

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko View Post
Your fire shrimp is so cute...
nice fish. the grouper they also call clown grouper i think ?
also i think the shrimp will be a meal for that grouper very soon.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #16
Kenz

nice shrimp!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:33 AM   #17
AJbaby

careful of the grouper coz eventually he will eat up your shrimp.
Think twice before u comm the marine livestocks together. Not all livestocks can live well with each other.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #18
Flavs
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungod666 View Post
oh the shrimp is in another tank. i have 2 exact tank, one with corals the other fish and liverock only. the fish is in with the lion and copperband. about the slime, will it make the water toxic and kill the other fish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJbaby View Post
careful of the grouper coz eventually he will eat up your shrimp.
Think twice before u comm the marine livestocks together. Not all livestocks can live well with each other.
Just so you know, he mentioned he has 2 tanks.
Flavs is offline   Reply With Quote