Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 12-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #61
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
End of the day - It's up to individuals to choose what to believe in and how much into it? I don't think there is any right or wrong with the decision made as long as the haunting issue can be resolved - by Religious or Scientific means.

Seeing is Believing.
Until the person actually encounter it for themselves, then they might start to believe in it. Otherwise it might all be a scam.
Yes - I encountered it all before and it turned out to be a scam artist at work (an entire family actually). I was so deep in the scam that the "Thai Shifu" who was actually working with scammers even have to "leak info" to me before retreating back to Thailand. So just be wary.
Care to share about the scam so that everybody can be aware
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2019, 02:26 AM   #62
Natureman
Dragon

Two nights ago, me and my wife talked to the tenant and his ghost gf for 2 hrs. The tenant tried a few times to call up the ghosts in her so that I can see for myself. But he failed in the few attempts. The girl said the ghosts scared of me because of my strength in energy. I think it is all bullshit. I think she just wanted to hold my tenant in ransom, so that he will not leave her.
Natureman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2019, 02:35 AM   #63
Natureman
Dragon

As the monk in Vietnam said my tenant also has a ghost inside him, so the girl brought along with her to Sg one bag of dried herbal leaves given by the monk. Also got 1 red powder HgS (mercury sulphide). The girl boiled the herbs and chemical, then asked my tenant to steam over the vapour. He covered his head with a towel. He vomitted in the bathroom. The girl said this will get rid of the ghost inside him. I told my tenant mercury is a poison., got to be careful with it. The girl cried a few times in front of us because the tenant refused the steam treatment again. Later he agreed to do the treatment but without the mercury compounds. Really drama!
Old 14-03-2019, 02:42 AM   #64
Natureman
Dragon

The girl said she suffered from this problem of ghosts for 17 yrs already. She blamed her sis in law for doing black magic on her and her family members. She only knew my tenant 5 yrs only when he was studying in Korea and she working there in a company doing import/ export between Korea and Vietnam.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:34 PM   #65
diesel
Arofanatic

it seems like the girl is using "ghost" as a tactic to cling on to the tenant for good.

I think this tenant needs a personal timeout to reconsider everything that is going on.

If he has plans to settle down and start a family, how is all this going to revolve around the "additional family members" if he were to be with this girl eventually?

Clearly the girl is already using "dirty" tactic to "cure" him from being followed by ghost by use of deadly herbal brew which might lead to further illness if used for prolonged period. She will probably bring another "poison" to further cure him.

IMO perhaps it would be good for tenant to go ALONE (without GIRL) to a temple with deity consultations and seek advise on the whole situation.

As heartless as i might sound, it might be better to just put down everything and start afresh. Remember to be firm and not give in to any acting, crying, KPKB, suicide threat, whatever that comes along the way etc. This girl is simply too dangerous to be with. Besides loosing $$$, Tenant might eventually loose his life if he choose to continue on this relationship.
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 07:46 PM   #66
diesel
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureman View Post
My friend is my tenant, staying with us. But he never brought the possessed girl to meet us. They just stayed in hotel in Sg. The possessed girl is my friend ex gf. This girl married with a korean man but divorced recently, now she wanted to get back with my friend.
Was reading back your earlier post, since she is just the ex-gf who is thinking of coming back to him, better to cut off all ties, communication, contact numbers and hide away for good. Don't even appear on social media.
In chinese saying - No Life to play with her.

A work of caution - Viet / Thai Voodoo might be used on him already. Hence better for him to go to temple with deity consultation - Definitely not accompanied with the girl.
If you can, natureman please accompany him to help listen better as he will be blur blur forget whatever advise is given.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #67
diesel
Arofanatic

Quote:
Last week my tenant went back to Vn and his ghost girl friend went back from Korea to Vn. They consulted a Vietnamese spiritual master on the girl's problems. From what I heard, the girl still hv the problem. And worse is that the master said my tenant is also having a ghost inside him And now they are both back in Sg at my place.

Just now I talked to the girl briefly when I came home. She was cooking in the kitchen. She seemed normal to me, polite. Quite pleasant looking girl now that I saw her close. Will try to find out more from her.
This might have already been "pre-arranged" between "master" and girl before the trip back to Vn.
Hence listen and absorb only 0.001% of it.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #68
diesel
Arofanatic

Quote:
The ghost girl is in my house!! My tenant texted me today saying she is not feeling well, so requested to stay for 2 days. Then he will bring her to KL to see the Sifu Dragon King. Hopefully can help her.

Saw her when I stepped out of my room this morning. Just said good morning to me and went back to the room. Haven't talked yet.
So how is the trip to KL to see Sifu Dragon King?
Old 16-03-2019, 01:10 AM   #69
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2019, 04:59 AM   #70
Natureman
Dragon

They haven't met with the KL Master Dragon King. From what I heard from the girl, they plan to consult more powerful monks in Vietnam.
The last chief monk in Vietnam they consulted recently told them he saw a female ghost in the tenant's left palm and three teeth in the other palm. He also predicted that his mother will pass away this year and the ghost girl's father pass away this year too. The girl told us that this chief monk very accurate in prediction of deaths in many cases, even in young men who died from accidents.