Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #31
Derrick77
Dragon

Default Tidy up the threat

Hi Mods,

I think that this thread can be tidy up are rename in the forum for discussion. As for FH thread, you may close it as he requested.

Thanks.
Derrick77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:34 PM   #32
Betta Fantasy

Thats why I decided to stop all further sales liao for now. I tell pee-per I paid $350 for a pair of blue grass, $250 for RREA fullred, $150 for RREa redlace, $150 for german yellow.....no body believe me. Pee-per who PM me for BG and RREA RG want $30 a trio and must be handpicked by the buyer. Wah lao...how can. Thats why nowadays I give up selling fishes liao. So far only 2 guys got some BG from me.

Actually when I buy expensive fishes, I do hope to sell to 1 or 2 other person who is really into serious breeding, so that by selling at half price to these few, I either half my cost of fully cover it, then that will do. Usually I cant find more than 1 person. I dont intend to lelong or flood the market. Selling fish is not my profession. if I want I can easily do. I now have newly dropped RREA red grass from ZT line[not crossed out] and a crossed out/back crossed ZT line. So far 3 females dropped about over 100 fries. Another 4/5 select females shld drop within 2 weeks. That will mean at least 250 fries to 300 maybe. But I will never lelong altho I would love to support the hobby. Thats why these days all my BG, RG and FR end up in my water lilies pots to keep mossies away.

I also like derrick dont understand why we dont support local products. I think if I go back and tell the sources of my fishes that we sell/buy their fishes at $20 pair over this forum, in future they wont sell us anymore fishes liao. Just as a side track incident for everyone's thoughts, a while back. Some one wanted me to get him some guppies from South Taiwan when I was suppose to go taipei, ask me if I can go tainan to pick up some fishes n had carry back for him....FOC ! Seeing it as an impossibility, this chap ask me if I could get the south breeders to ship to taipei so I can bring back for him. So I tell him, why dont he just tell me what strains he want[pay me first] and I buy from taipei. he say tainan cheaper....yeah by how much? actually by a bit nia. And he wants this wants that...basically ai pee ai chee ai tua liap nee. He can speak/write chinese somemore, so I ask him why dont he just email ask tainan side to EMS fishes to him directly?

Sorry pardon my language , if u all want to zap me pls feel free. but the thought of this guy made me fumed.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:44 PM   #33
GIN

Foo Hong, where R the pics, ha. waited till neck very long leh.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:47 PM   #34
Betta Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIN
Foo Hong, where R the pics, ha. waited till neck very long leh.
Next time Ishykiel come over , he will bring his camera. He came last week, u dont believe u ask him, My photo all blurr blurr one.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:52 PM   #35
GIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Fantasy
Next time Ishykiel come over , he will bring his camera. He came last week, u dont believe u ask him, My photo all blurr blurr one.
U also never say the photo all blurr blurr one. We though U forgotten lo.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #36
Betta Fantasy

I nowadays veli busy ah, probably spending less time in spore also. Want to switch hobby liao. Must keep a hobby that can leave aside for weeks one, no need feeding.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:11 PM   #37
GIN

Quote:
I nowadays veli busy ah, probably spending less time in spore also. Want to switch hobby liao. Must keep a hobby that can leave aside for weeks one, no need feeding.
Don't anyhow say ho, if not later people ask U for free guppy since U R switching hobby. kekeke.

Buy a robot fish lo, no need to feed mah. kekeke.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:49 AM   #38
chelseafc

Quote:
Keep Shrimp lah.. throw a small piece of cucumber, tht shld last them a week
Old 07-02-2006, 09:05 AM   #39
Derrick77
Dragon

If no time due to other more important commitment in your life, don't keep any pets. Choose a hobby that does not require feeding, wc or grooming like stamp keeping, photography or bird watching, etc.

It is a commitment to keep pets and do not let them detoriate or die in your hands due to your excuse of "no time". It is a very cruel thing to do.

My point is that if anyone wants to do something badly, no matter how "no time" you are, you will make some time for it and you will find the time.
Derrick77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #40
sch2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick77
If no time due to other more important commitment in your life, don't keep any pets. Choose a hobby that does not require feeding, wc or grooming like stamp keeping, photography or bird watching, etc.

It is a commitment to keep pets and do not let them detoriate or die in your hands due to your excuse of "no time". It is a very cruel thing to do.

My point is that if anyone wants to do something badly, no matter how "no time" you are, you will make some time for it and you will find the time.
but to breeders guppies are not pets leh... they are more like playing cards that we swap in and out trying to get a better hand, in the process snuffing out lots of happy fishy lives