Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2019, 04:31 PM   #31
richardg
Arofanatic
 
richardg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
The one at airport road hawker centre is very famous.
thanks next time go there
try
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #32
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon
 
moscowblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
thanks next time go there
try
Be prepared for long Qs if you going at predictable hours like lunchtime
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:03 PM   #33
millenium
Senior Dragon
 
millenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
Be prepared for long Qs if you going at predictable hours like lunchtime
All these famous stalls best to go when on leave at around 11am or after 2pm.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 05:41 PM   #34
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon
 
moscowblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
All these famous stalls best to go when on leave at around 11am or after 2pm.
Before 11, sometimes the stall not yet open, after 2pm, you going to pick the skeletons left
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:33 PM   #35
millenium
Senior Dragon
 
millenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
Before 11, sometimes the stall not yet open, after 2pm, you going to pick the skeletons left
Most are not like that. Get few can open so short hours. Check their opening hours first.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:24 AM   #36
richardg
Arofanatic
 
richardg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
Most are not like that. Get few can open so short hours. Check their opening hours first.
The stall at amk hawker center near blk 530
closed on Wed and Thurs
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 06:03 AM   #37
millenium
Senior Dragon
 
millenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
The stall at amk hawker center near blk 530
closed on Wed and Thurs
Check their opening hours first, if too troublesome, dun support them.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #38
richardg
Arofanatic
 
richardg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
The one at airport road hawker centre is very famous.

not bad, nice tang qui flavour
1pm weekday no queue
$9.50 with one big bowl kway


Last edited by richardg; 15-09-2019 at 11:09 AM.
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 08:03 PM   #39
millenium
Senior Dragon
 
millenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
not bad, nice tang qui flavour
1pm weekday no queue
$9.50 with one big bowl kway

Looks good. I wat go eat soon. No q I think cos quite ex.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 10:01 PM   #40
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Yeah.
This one is ex.

Now I ate at the one in Zion Road. The staff also selling braised duck, always got queue but they work rather fast
loveikan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)